2021 Hyundai Accent Sedan Consumer Reviews

$15,395

Save as much as $1,416
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

love my sedan

Jackie L., 04/12/2021
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This is my second Hyundai accent. They are lower in cost. They use less gas then alot of cars. I had my first one for 14 years.

Amazingly good for a small, low priced car

Don, 05/26/2021
SEL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I drove one of these as a rental car 3000 miles last month, so most of the driving was highway. I was very impressed. Plenty comfortable, quiet, plenty powerful enough to hop on to freeways, and I was able to pack a LOT of my possessions into the trunk -- it's big. Nice looking on the outside, nice looking interior and very nicely designed controls. Averaged around 42mpg on the trip -- incredible. I'd buy one, but for two fatal flaws, IMHO: 1. Gets tossed around on highways a bit too much -- grooves in the road, and wind, can knock you around. But I guess it depends on how much highway driving you intend to do. Not very common to drive 3,000 miles. 2. Side view mirrors are too small. I thought that was a safety hazard, not being able to see enough for lane changes. It's a shame, because the car has so much going for it.

Good car

Reyes Grimaldo , 06/18/2021
SEL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

My wife enjoys her car. Fills up with 25$. I would highly recommend this car. Very economical for fuel.

Good car

Reyes Grimaldo , 06/18/2021
SEL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Good car for fuel economy. My wife loves that it fills up with 15$.