Skip to main content

Save as much as $3,679
Select your trim:
12345...6

5 out of 5 stars

Most comfortable and smooth in this class!

Jay, 02/22/2023
2023 Honda Passport EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I have had this Honda Passport for a few months now have put 6,000 miles on it and love it! I have driven many other vehicles in this category and I’ll have to say this is the most comfortable and smooth of them all! It also handles very nice in the whether conditions and just took a 10 hour road trip with it and it was very enjoyable! The safely systems worked amazingly and overall just very enjoyable due to it’s amazing driving dynamics and comfort! Have had many Hondas before this lasting hundreds of thousands of miles with no issues so hope this one will be the same!

The Passport is a Strong Contender

Satisfied Customer, 03/13/2023
2023 Honda Passport EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I traded in my 2010 Honda Pilot LX for the Passport. After reading all the reviews,seeing this car in person & taking it for a test drive I was convinced this was the right choice. The dealer gave me a good deal on my trade in & after negotiations, I feel I got a good deal on the price. I have read about other people saying the ride is stiff. It’s all in your interpretation and how it feels to you. While I did notice a difference in the ride of the Passport to the Pilot it’s nothing to complain about or a deal breaker. The controls are conveniently laid out. I’m getting used to the push button gears. The backup camera is very clear and the alerts are very good to have & an excellent feature. There is plenty of space & the acceleration is good. The headlights are bright & give good depth. If you are interested in a midsize SUV, the Passport should be worth considering.

Honda Passport new to me

Lina Willis, 01/05/2023
2023 Honda Passport EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

Overall if feel very comfortable driving this car, I like the feel of being up higher, visibility is really good, the windshield has a nice wide view and the interior is nice and roomy. The only CON is the gas mileage.

Just about Right

Semi Retired., 02/05/2023
2023 Honda Passport Elite 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

We are just about ready to pass the 3K mile mark and so far so good with our 22 Passport Elite. My wife is the primary driver and likes the room it offers and its easy to park. We upgraded from a Mazda CX5, My main vehicle is a 2017 Ridgeline and still love it...One of the main reasons we chose the Passport was the similar dash and instrument layout which my wife was somewhat familiar with in the Ridgeline. Its not fair to compare the two vehicles but I find the Passports ride to be a little more choppy than the Ridgeline but given the shorter wheelbase that makes sence. The buttons on the steering wheel are smaller and I miss the round tachometer...I blame fat fingers and old eyes. I hope in the future Honda will introduce a hybrid version of the Passport which we would consider. Because our Passport was a dealer demo we were able to negotiate down from MSRP and took delivery with just 800 miles and a very good warrantyWe like our Passport and look forward to many happy care free miles.

4 out of 5 stars

Almost Perfect

sorrynocando, 09/10/2023
2023 Honda Passport EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

great car but seats not comfortable. could feel items in substructureof the seat.

12345...6