Used 2014 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Great Vehicle
By Desert Dweller

2014 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall in spite of its size a great city and cross country travel vehicle. Only major negatives were replacement of short block at 37000 miles which was under warranty and rear suspension problems at 50000.

Bad Breaks
By Matt

2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Rotors warp and need replacing. I have had the rotors machined down due to excessive shimmy in the stearing wheel. Problem came back 8,000 miles later. Honda knows this is a problem.

Touring Elite has everything and more...
By G Lewis

2014 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this vehicle 6 months ago, to date it has exceeded our expectations. Every option the Touring Elite trim has is useful and comes in handy. My only gripe is I wish the built in vacuum would have had more power.

2017 Navigation Update DVD
By Wendy

2014 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

BEWARE! This update will NOT let you set a default to turn OFF the "voice" that gives you directions or even turn the volume down!! It can only be done EACH time you start your car through a 5-step process. It's a pain! I asked my local Honda dealer to take this updated navigation out of my 2014 Odyssey bc I wanted my old navigation system back and they are UNABLE to reset it! Ugh! How irritating! Come on Honda. Certainly you can do better than this.

Bad brake rotor
By Btran

2014 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this Honda Odyssey 2014 brand new , and now just 30000 miles the steering shakes when brakes, I talk to Honda service and they told me they can't do nothing because warranty expired ,it horrible never never buy Honda again....