Used 2018 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Used Fit for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great scoot around car!

IJEANIEB, 04/26/2018
EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Great city car, mall car, tight parking car. Very comfortable. Holds curves very well. Slow starting but once it gets going runs very well. I am not a fan of the console to push this and push that in order to listen to the radio. Once I get a phone call, the radio doesn't come back on unless I press Audio/Sound etc. I think that is a hazard. Overall I give this vehicle a 3 just because of the 1.5 engine. Would be great with a 2.0 engine! ZOOM! LOL Also, needs more compartments! Nowhere to put anything! Miss my right arm rest! Heated seats button in middle and can be turned on easily. 11/24/29 Update: love the car! Hate the flat screen! It’s a literally an accident waiting to happen! Go back to the old way!! Love how my texts are read & how I can answer. However, after texting done, it’s quiet! Doesn’t return to radio. No storage! Not a family vehicle at all. If I were to get rid of this vehicle it will be because the radio & console overall are difficult to use. I've almost gotten into to an accident trying to return to google maps from receiving a text. I have a 2012 Odyssey that I can easily use it's controls on dash for radio, cooling etc. Take the lesson please. Now I know for my next Honda to check the console completely before buying as well as 2.0 engine at least!

Honda Fit was a nice try

Donald, 04/18/2019
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

If you like cheap at a price consider the Honda Fit. This is my third one, and with each generation it seems to have lost a bit of quality, while other Honda lines have gone the other direction. Uncomfortable, hard to get into, and unsafe in moderately-high winds (unless you like that roller coaster feeling). Warning: do not get caught between two speeding semi-trucks and trailers.

Not for the arthritic, or any but the FIT

Barbara Russel, 01/18/2018
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I wanted to love this car. I had to lease a cheap car because I am retired and living on much less money. I needed the cargo space of a hatchback and this came in cheaper than, for instance, the VW Golf. It seemed okay during the test drive. Unfortunately I discovered that driving more than 10 minutes left me in excruciating pain: back, legs, hips...almost unbearable. I thought it was just me and my arthritis until I googled the problem and came up with MANY complaints that mirrored my own about the stiff, uncomfortable ride of the Fit from all ages and sizes of people. The low chassis and small tires leave me stranded in my driveway with only 3" of snow and the HUGE windshield gets frosted over on the INSIDE - the motor warms slowly and the vents on high are incapable of clearing the frosted windshield as I sit freezing for 10 minutes, miserable and longing to be on my way. The seat belt requires me to swivel in my uncomfortable seat (painful for my arthritic shoulders) and clip it too close to my right hip - again painful. This is only the tip of the iceberg about what i I'm calling this car The Iron Maiden in a nod to the pain-inducing ingenuity of the Inquisition.

only for short youngster

h weatherspool, 02/12/2019
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

i am 5.6' car is uncomfortable with the seat adjusted as far back as possible - cant stretch legs. Seat adjusted to highest position can not see the front of car to judge parking.Hard to get in and out of with seating positions adjusted to max levels. Open tank level positioned very badly, have to open car door and get half way out to reach opener. Windshield wipers front and back only clean half the windows. Heaters slow to come on even in max output position.

Good improvement from my 2013 Honda Fit

Big Bird, 03/14/2018
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased this car to replace the 2013 Honda Fit I owned. The improvements include enhanced infotainment system with back up camera, center console, lower noise level, and better climate control system (produces heat faster than my old Fit). It seems as if the front leg room is shorter than my old Fit. Update to my review, I solved the leg room problem by purchasing a set (driver and passenger) of "ExtendMySeat" brackets, which makes the front leg room much better. Still love the car and would easily purchase again. Unfortunately Honda announced discontinuing sales of the Fit in the USA. When time comes to change I have no idea yet on what to get to replace my Fit. I still love the car.

12345...6