Used 2018 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Used Fit for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

GREAT CAR!!!!!

Mich68, 03/19/2018
EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I wrote an earlier review on my Fit EX-L Navi here saying it was incredibly fun to drive but I couldn't connect my Samsung Note 5 to it very well. I bought a more expensive Verizon phone cord connecting it to the car, and VOILA -- Android Auto suddenly works! The Honda sales rep suggested it. These folks are mostly fantastic! So my Google complete texting (not selecting from a list of Honda texts) works like a champ with it now! Much better than even at home, for some reason. That was my big annoyance with the car, so now I'm totally on-board that this is a DYNAMITE car for an older woman, which I am. I LOVE the little paddles that allow me to step up and down the RPM. I've driven some pretty fun cars in the past, but the combination of the technology, the price, the SIZE (which is PURRFECT), the backup camera and right-turn camera... it's so wonderful. I almost want to sleep in my car. I like driving it that much. I may have to think of some long trip to take so I can stay in my car longer... And I'm hoping I can throw my bicycle in the back without taking off my wheel, but I may have to remove the front wheel... small price to pay for this much fun and reliability. -- update after 14 months of driving it: The ability to haul massive amounts of stuff is impressive... significantly better than owning a sedan. I come to this car after owning a luxury Subaru Forester SUV, and I don't feel that I've taken a hit from the larger car. As well, my Forester was a Turbo, and I don't notice the acceleration difference all THAT much. On the other hand, she said grinning, my usual mpg with the FIT is 38 to 40; whereas the Turbo Forester was only 20 mpg, and the FIT takes regular, whereas the Forester required Premium... Huge savings at the gas pump!

Leasing Honda

Kevin, 01/12/2019
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

The 2018 Fit is small and easy to park but the back up camera does not have sound to alert you. The inside of the car does not defrost all the way even with heat on full blast so it is not safe while you are driving because your windows remain fogged up. We continue to roll the windows down to be able to see while driving. Also the front windshield does not fully defrost either. This car is good on gas but I would not recommend it to anyone.

Very Roomy for a Small Car

Fit Owner, 06/17/2018
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the only small car I can find where a 6-foot person is comfortable in the back seat, with the front seat all the way back. With the back seats down, it is incredibly spacious, and can hold an amazing amount of cargo. The gas mileage is great, easy to park, great turning radius, and a great value. We bought one for each of our kids!

Tony's 2017 Fit

Tony Acosta, 12/29/2017
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This was the best fit for me. I did a lot of research and comparisons and this was clearly the best value. Rear seat legroom was very important. Horsepower was also. I have had it for three weeks and am definitely satisfied I made the right decision. One year after purchase my opinion holds firm.

Love my fit

Sandy, 06/06/2018
EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is a very economical car and has lots of gadgets. I got the 2018 Fit EXL with navigation system. The only complaint about the car would be that the seat belt in the front driver's seat does dig into your hips if you are bigger. That being said, I am a plus size woman and I find it very comfortable.

12345...6