2017 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Forgot the Navi
By Lidia Raposa

2017 Honda Fit EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This a nice car, only thing is the frame around the windshield makes a huge blind spot for the driver. That is my only fault with the car. Its the navigation system. Got this car in December 2017 had wonderful graphics and the whole lot and now I get a map and lucky to get any place. I am told I never had Garmin navi but Here. Well I had a loaner car 2018 Fit Navi with a Here system and it had the same sort of system as Garmin. Took two days to get a new tire by the way. But I am really disappointed that the dealer or Honda will not help me out with my navigation. Just buy a Garmin if you want navigation.

Great first car!
By Kristin K

2017 Honda Fit EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

A couple of big things I have noticed are the buggy and slow Android auto. Its a cool feature but lord it is bulky and unresponsive. There are only 2 USB ports and if you plug your phone in just to charge it it will force you to try to use Android auto. The MPG is much lower than the estimates, but so far a around 850 miles driving in the city my average is 27.3MPG. I also have been using premium gas hoping it would help get to the 30MPG promised but haven't hit it yet. The car is also a little noisy, there is a plastic rattling sound from the parts surrounding the engine. Other than those things this car has been a lot of fun to have as my first car purchase, it's got good pickup, good brakes, the safety features are really helpful and overall pretty happy with it.

Great Fit
By Ken

2017 Honda Fit EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Excellent car for the money

Fit for a King
By Fit for King

2017 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

After driving over 11000 miles, I still enjoy driving this car. Getting about 42 miles per gallon on highway and 34 in the city. High speed does not seem to affect the gas mileage. Most small cars when driven at high speed you will notice a dramatic decrease in gas mileage not the case here. The best feature of this car is the great driving dynamic at high speed. The car is always composed and the ride is solid. My only complaint is the engine noise at high speed. The car has been dependable and reliable. Best small car that I have ever owned. The outstanding ride, road manners, gas mileage and handling makes this car a great value. The highway ride / drive is excellent for a small car. Excellent value for the price. The engine noise and front seat comfort are my only complaints. Can't get everything for 15000.00 dollars. I would buy this car again and highly recommend it for local travel. Car has been dependable and reliable no service issues or complaints.

GREAT AROUND TOWN CAR W/EXCELLENT FUEL ECONOMY
By J Senter

2017 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Only after several months of owning my 2017 Honda Fit I know that I made the right choice. The interior space is much more than it appears from the exterior. The multiple seat configurations are brilliant. If you want to make your driving experience a little more exciting, all you have to do is shift the transmission to Sport Mode and you are off and running. Great pick up with no problem merging in traffic going 80mph. The driver Big Cup holder to the left of the steering wheel is brilliantly placed and designed. The BT audio streaming is nice and works well with Pandora and the sound of the stock radio is sufficient. Visibility is excellent and the car handles well in the rain. I look forward to putting many many more miles on my new Honda Fit and with it getting 40mpg it won't cost me much to do it.