Used 2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crosstour model:

Bigger than it looks
By bilrux

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car because of its enormous trunk capacity (even without putting the rear seats down), and Honda reliability. It scores well on both counts. I opened the hatch to show a friend, and he said, "Man, you could have party in there!" :) The 2.4L and auto trans work well together, and it has enough acceleration to get by. The ride is comfortable and relatively quiet. My only complaints are of personal preference. I'm used to slightly smaller cars, and this one is bigger than it looks. The long wheelbase needs a wider radius for a U-turn than I'm accustomed to. This and other 2013 Hondas are behind the times, lacking dashboard computer displays of mpg and miles to empty that have been around for years. The Crosstour is cool, but my next will be a Civic hatchback.

Just perfect!
By Oscar V.

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my used 2013 Crosstour (27,100 miles on the odometer) to replace my old Civic because we needed a larger vehicle. Cargo space is just perfect for my wife and I (no kids). Rear visibility is a bit compromised, but that is the only demerit, which is alleviated with the backup camera. The car accelerates great for a 4 cylinder! Fuel consumption is good for a car this size. And it looks like nothing else out there. I have owned Mustangs, Camaros, a Subaru WRX and a few other exotic looking cars, but I never had one where I go to the garage just to look at it. Not that many of them on the road and judging by m research, it holds on to its value really well. Plus, it's an Accord for all intents and purposes, so parts are plentiful and inexpensive. I have a bad back, and the height of the vehicle makes getting in and out very easy on my back. A great car to own!

Honda Disappoints
By Frank Jez

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My first Honda. The transmission has a very annoying high pitched whine that the radio cannot drown out. After numerous complaints and trips to the dealer Honda does nothing. Only Honda has serviced the car and my rear brakes are totally worn out but my front brake pads have 85% of there original thickness. Seems very strange.

Crosstour V6
By Mike D.

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Make sure you're coming comfortable in this car, that's one of the only things I don't like about it, and the reason I would sell it, its not a fun car to drive, point A to B. At nothing more, the power..yes only the v6, I wish mine was AWD it may make a difference in performance significantly,

My new used crosstour
By Holly OBrien

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought my 2013 crosstour and love it. It drives well and has plenty of room. It's quiet inside and has a very smooth ride. The heated leather are great.