Used 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Civic for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2012 Civic Driving Experience

kmorse8011, 05/11/2011

Since there isn't a lot out there on the 2012 Civic EX-L with Nav. just wanted to share my experience. I traded a 2009 Avalanche for this car. Going from my Avalanche to a Civic took a little bit of physical and emotional adjustment. The avalanche averaged about 18 mpg the civic just under 40. I weigh 250 lbs and don't find the car uncomfortable. Filling up the civic about $35. A big drop from $110. for the Avalanche. The car is peppy if you want to drive it hard but using the eco and trying to stay in the green as much as possible is best for fuel. The near 40 mpg that I managed was some hwy and in town driving. So it's a good estimate for the average driver. I was using the ac all the time

What has Happened!

Jeremy Gaertner, 10/12/2015
EX-L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I have driven a Honda since I was 16, but thanks to Honda's following other auto makers to increase profits and forget about why we buy their products, which was that they used to run forever. My Honda needed new wheel bearings at 50000 miles, road noise is terrible, volume/tuner control knob stopped working by 75000 miles and customer service at my dealership is terrible, I feel like I owe the receptionist at the service department an apology for bringing my car in for repairs and interrupting their day.

Things I didn't think about FIRST

schoolsh33, 07/13/2013

I've had 96 Civic & 98Accord. Bought 2012 Civic 4 door stick shift in May 2011. I've always loved stick for the pickup & gas mileage. Big problems with this car. 1) NO pickup at all. It's embarrassing at a light with even slight incline & people are on your butt & go around u because it takes forever to get up to speed. If AC is on forget it, u have to turn it off until u get to speed. 2) Visibility sucks. There is a thick separator where side mirrors are making window 2 sections creating major blind spots 3) My kids can't have back window down, it causes this vibrating wind sound that hurts your ears. So, things I never thought about have made me unhappy with this car & I'm trading it in

New 2012! Fun! Fun! Fun!

aubiekong, 06/08/2012

I purchased this car new because it felt like a qaulity product from Honda. The MPG is Fantastic. The instant display bar with MPG makes driving the car a fun "game" to maximize your mileage per gallon. Driving in mostly stop and go traffic I am averaging over 33 miles per gallon! It takes a very light foot but the instant display gives you the feed back to learn to drive with a very light foot on the gas peddle. Well done Honda!

Great car

cliano, 11/26/2012

As soon as I test drove this car I knew this was the one I wanted. Honda has a great reputation for being reliable and great quality. It had every feature i was looking for. Handles great and could not beat it for the price. GREAT VALUE.

Fun little car

grahamola, 03/03/2012

I bought my Civic back in Sept. I like howit rides, handles, and is quiet too. I would agree that there is a lot of hard plastic surfaces and blank switchplates, but they are built right.Seats are comfortable and have lots of room inside too.

best car I ever bought

Tom Hubbell, 01/29/2017
EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I've owned Mercedes , Range Rover, town and country, vetted etc.... this is the best new car I ever bought. No/low maintenance , great handling.... just plain simple solid car that would my quit... buy one while the others are in the garage!!!!

Great value and reliable car

Sergio R, 03/22/2017
LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car used with 20,000 miles on it. Three and half years later, I now have 145,000 miles on it. No problems what so ever. The only thing ive done to it is the regular maintenance that any other car needs. Great fuel economy, great AC system, great dependable car.

Civic ex

Happy owner, 03/08/2018

Great car. Reliable. Never has a problem mechanically. Gas mileage A+

I love my Civic!

Annie, 03/26/2018
LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my 2012 Honda Civic. I switched to Honda a couple years ago and I am so glad I did. At 6 years old, my previous car (not a Honda) had already blown through a starter and an alternator along with other random things that would happen to it. My Civic is very reliable and gives me NO problems aside from the normal wear and tear that every car goes through. My only issue is the paint. This was a known issue awhile back where several Hondas made in certain years had very weak paint jobs. The slightest, and I mean just a light swipe into it with a laptop bag or purse will create an obvious scratch. Granted, I do have a black Civic, but it seems it shouldn't be this easy to impact the paint job. Luckily, I was able to get some paint in the door jam fixed through my warranty and I did some other body work myself in order to avoid rot in the future. It also can be difficult to see if you're short. You can jack the seat up but you still won't be able to see everything around you so you have to be extra careful when backing up or parking. Later models have the backup camera so that is a great improvement. Structurally, this car is wonderful. I am considering getting a second vehicle so that I can have 4 wheel drive, but I love my Civic so much that I will not get rid of it until I have to. I hope Honda keeps making cars like this, I will be a Honda customer for life.

another great Civic

ppowell6, 03/28/2012

first off, we have been driving Honda/Acura products since 1984. The wife has had 06 and an 09 Accord EX-L and was ready for something new. Her car is usually driven on our trips, long and short, and the Accords were great but with the 2 of us in it most of the time, the Civic seemed like the logical choice when looking for a new car. It is perfect for what we drive it for and the gas savings is incredible so far, compared to the Accords.

Awsome car

Janella Astorga, 12/07/2016
EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I loved it! i bought the car when i was 18 which was 4 years ago. i had no problems with it whatsoever!! my only complaint was the space, front seat and backseat were too small but then again i am 5'8 and I've had a kid since then. Was great on gas and i live about 30 minutes away from town i would fill up about once a week if not less. i absolutely never had a problem. i loved it. I no longer have it because it was totaled in an accident.

From 2010 Mazda CX-7 to 2012 Civic EX-L

jenashley86, 07/26/2012

My Mazda CX-7 had to go. It was requiring Premium fuel and only got on average 17mpg. I looked at a couple of other sedans, but I knew the Honda would be the best decision for me because of resale value and reliability. I got the Honda Civic Sedan EX-L and love it more and more every time that I drive it. The leather seats are extremely comfortable. The options available on the MID screen are incredible (set how you want your doors to auto-lock, set Trip A to reset when you fill up fuel, etc.). It took only $37 to fill up the tank the other day (it would have been $60 in the Mazda), I knew that I had made the right decision.

Fun and good car, but has its flaws...

skydiamonds, 01/29/2012

I just bought the 2012 Civic sedan in October, so I've had the car for 3, almost 4, months now. I was in LOVE with the previous Civic models, particularly the coupe. My friend drives the black '09 coupe and I wanted something along those lines. I test drove a gorgeous blue one which was probably 2009 as well and really liked it. However, my mom wanted to get me a brand new car and all the older ones were used, so we settled for this one. Really not much to complain about, except for the cheap plasticky interior and the loud wind/road noise. Ugh! Other than that, beautiful and colorful graphics/dashboard and a reliable car. Great w/ gas too! Got plenty of compliments on it.

Why do people buy GM when they can get civic for the same price?

bergolive, 11/18/2014

I wonder why people buy GMs, fords and chryslers when they can get a Civic. As far as reliability goes, I think there is enough data out there to prove that Civics are way better than most American cars. Same thing for resale value. I read somewhere that there is more American content in a Civic than in a Cruze. I don't know of this is true, but I know Civics are built in America! Anyhow, I had an Aries K when I was student and this was a constant problem (when it would start). When the engine blew up, I bought a Civic and have always been satisfied since. I drove all four of them up to about 160 000 Mi without any major trouble and managed to get a good trade-in value every single time.

Great commuting car

sthakker, 09/28/2011

I purchased this car in July. I have been using this car since then. I am having 2500 miles on it. Car's interior and exterior design is great. So I like driving this car. Before I was using 99 Nissan Altima. My new civic is 30 % economical then previous car. I usually commute to work using my new civic. In city and highway (mix) I usually get 34.4 mpg. It's perfect car for commuting to work

Great Car!

scguy2013, 08/10/2011

Just purchased the car today, first of great car and all the reviews from those other guys are wrong, I did not hear any excessive wind noise. Interior is great! The two tier dash worked for Honda and the color changes and the I-Mid, really stand out for the "wow" factor for me. Rides great, so far fuel economy is wonderful. The slanted hood will take some getting used to, my previous car was a 96 Acura, so the hood was long and could judge your distance better.

Upgrade from '97 DX

civilguy1, 05/20/2011

This is my second Honda Civic. I bought the first one in 96 which is now going to go to my son (he was in kindergarten when I bought it and is now 2nd year University student). I have had the car for only three days. So I cannot attest to its reliability and other long term performance.

Honest

objectionist, 09/16/2011

The exterior of this vehicle is very nice, a drastic improvement over the last model. The interior leaves something to be wanted. It really doesn't do anything for me. The ride is nice, and the fuel efficiency is great for a gas engine. I averaged around 42 mpg on the interstate. The greatest grip I have is the "eco-boost" of the HF model, and the transmission of all. I think some work needs to be done in both areas. The automatic transmission acts more like a manual due to poor downshifting, and make sure to be a complete stop before changing into Drive, even if you are rolling forward. Overall, its a Honda, so I expect to have it well past 300K miles.

Reliable, 40MPG, Need any more reasons?

steve2012civic, 05/14/2012

I bought the Honda Civic LX last June and have put on this car about 15,000 miles. I'm not sure why this car initially got so many bad reviews. From what I can tell and have experienced these people reviewed the wrong car or are on drugs. Here are the facts after owning this car for almost 1 year. It averages about 39.8 mpg for my 30 mile commute to and from work everyday, is a blast to drive and I have had no mechanical or electrical problems at all. If you are looking for a great car, low maintenance, high mpg then look no further. I walked out of the dealership paying $18,000 for this car and have since then payed it off. I will keep this car as long as possible. Thank you Honda!

Superb gas mileage champ

Wcjeep, 01/03/2016
EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Initially bought the Civic for my long commutes. Stop and go on the freeway I averaged 35mpg. Now the wife's lead foot averages 25mpg city only driving. The front seats are not designed for long road trips. Any trip under two hours is fine. Did not purchase navigation. We have smartphones. My one tech gripe is the 1-2 second audio delay while streaming Bluetooth. The factory tires were not designed for use in the rain. Probably should have bought leather interior. My work clothes get dirty. I did buy airbag compatible washable seat covers. Factory sound system makes noise. It's not Bose or Mark Levinson. This is reliable transportation that requires little effort to drive and starts every time.

2012 Civic

lutzie, 11/22/2011

I went from a chevy truck to a Civic in May and I am very pleased. I test drove the 2011 and 2012 civic. The 2012 has more room for the driver because the E-brake is back further for more room. I am 76 inches tall at 265lb and comfortable in this vehicle. It also is iPod ready and very friendly to operate all features. The ECON feature is unbelievable to say the least. Gas mileage has increased since I bought this car. I now have 7500 miles on it and my MPG was 45 average on my drive home from work, it was 33MPG before I filled up due to my in town driving. You can't ask for a better car and gas mileage on a gas engine. It is peppy, but the more you get into it the lower the MPG.

2012 Honda Civic

debmo, 12/04/2012

Originally purchased a 2000 Civic and have just recently passed it on to my daughter who was only six when I first bought the car. I loved my first Civic and didn't hesitate when buying a new one. Have had it for only a few weeks now, but it's been GREAT! I drive 70 miles per day round trip to and from work and it drives like a dream. I do a lot of highway and city driving and the gas mileage has been excellent. I don't understand the negative reviews. I've had no issue with noise or rattling. It's been a pleasure to drive so far! Hope this one lasts as long as my last!

this econ model is built for MPG

shotandabeer, 08/17/2012

All highway at 65 with a/c on = 42+mpg if you leave your foot off the gas and dont drive in a real hilly area. I love it. What value! Econ is fantastic for chinging shift points but you will slow down a bit on a hill - until yuo punch it or take off econ setting. I have seen 46 mpg at lower speeds on flat terrain in the summer and not using the gas pedal much. I got the "dumb" lease $189/mo. Dumb if you dont get one... for business travel. Also have a pilot and an accord - two other no brainers. Fantastic vehicles. get one!

Great on gas and great on the road!

Nacho2271, 12/31/2018
LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Car good for the price, I am 6’4” and I don’t have any issues driving it.

Civic quality getting worse

pa_rs, 02/15/2012

I just bought an LX manual, and ... basically I m kind of dissatisfied.I traded in an LX 2000 manual that lasted me 12 years which I think had better interior fit/finish and less road noise. I don't see this car lasting that long. When above 60mph the road noise is really unacceptable. No carpet on the inside but a weird flimsy material that looks like what they put under the mattress box to cover the springs. The 2 level dashboard is BS. Must have been designed by a drunk engineer because the speedometer is perfectly covered by the steering wheel. why didI get it?looks good,handles well, good mpg,i-pod hookup. Like the climate control that stay the way you put them and don't reset

2012 Honda Civic Sedan - almost love it

ejje1, 12/01/2012

I'm impressed with the styling of my new car. It rides well and is pretty quiet on the road. The gas mileage has been excellent and will get better once I get more than a few thousand miles on it. Buy the side moulding and put it on yourself... because The only issue I have with the car is the extremely thin metal. Don't lean on the front fenders or close the trunk or hood too hard you will easily move, dent or crease the paper thin metal. Interior uses too much hard plastic and the carpet is really better suited for a a scouring pad. For an MSRP of $21,900 Civic DX, Honda seemed to have gotten the message to do better in 2013

Hated it!

Sandy R., 04/04/2016
EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I owned this Civic for 3 years and hated driving it every day. It was slow to accelerate and there was no great fuel savings. The econo mode made it even more sluggish. The headlights were extremely dim and not well focused. The slanting up windshield and sloping down front made visibility poor. The blind spot in the side mirrors was a significant minus. The cloth seats were wearing thin on the drivers side in just 3 years. The trunk was very small and could not hold much else once I put my mother's small walker in there. It was very difficult for an older person with hip or knee problems to get in and out of. The upholstery was treated by the dealer to prevent stains, however, it did not make it any easier to clean. I owned a 1996 Honda Civic 5 speed and loved it. I was extremely disappointed with this car. I traded it off to a Toyota dealer and I would not say the trade in was very significant. This said, it was a pleasure to be rid of this car.

2012 Civic EX-L Nice

deer_country, 04/07/2012

The beautiful Civic Honda is an excellent all around car. The seats are a little uncomfortable, but other than that it is excellent quality. The edge of the seats seem firm and cause discomfort on a long journey. But the handling is excellent.

Driving the new 2012 Honda Civic LX 4dr sedan

danny3826, 04/16/2012

I just bought a new 2012 Civic LX from Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos, California. [non-permissible content removed] Now about my new car. It is so good looking, and it is so wonderful to drive. I researched many vehicles through Consumer Reports and Edmunds and also Kelly Blue Book, and I wasn't quite sure. However, I am in love with how it drives. It is so right for me. I wanted fun, and I got fun. I wanted economy, and I got economy. I wanted a great looking vehicle, and I got that too.

A five star vehicle

jay2012, 05/10/2012

I have a new Honda Civic EX for about two months now and its been a great car. Very happy with the way its drive and no blind spots , very easy to see out all around the car while driving it. Its very comfortable to drive and great seats. Its really good on gas and I have been getting 31 to 33 mpg in the city and its all mostly city driving with some stops. Can't wait to see what its gets on the highway. I got a silver one and I really like the color silver because its does'nt show very much dirt and its a nice color. Overall its a very nice car that why I rate it five star.

Great purchase

soleil575, 06/12/2012

I am very happy that I purchased this EXL Civic. I'm enjoying the leather seats, moon roof, navigation, etc. The car is delightful to drive in the city and on the highway and it has more than enough pep for my needs (particularly when econ mode is off, but I usually keep it on to enhance fuel economy). I love the i-mid screen - it's convenient to glance at the upper-level screen while driving. The tech is user-friendly and the voice commands are effective and quite intuitive.

Perfect commuter car

gerganank, 11/28/2012

PROS: Nice and sleek look, feeling of a full control of the car. It's nice to take sharper turns. Inside plenty of room not only or the front seats but for the back 3 passengers. Great gas mileage - makes up to 40 mpg even in congested traffic conditions. I have had it for 2 months already and very happy with the purchase. CONS: Compared to my prior car 2006 Elantra it is a little more bumpier and you can really feel every hole on the road and bumps on parking lots have to be taken at under 4mph.

Still a great ride!

limaguy79, 11/20/2011

My intitial impression of owning the car is great. It's incrementally better than gen. 8 (2006-2011) The information display is very helpful and the ride is comfortable. Continental 16" tires have been no problem in rain on the hwy and car handles in typical Honda fasion with a compliant and solid feeling. The interior, which has been the subject of much debate could feel a little "warmer" but overall isnt offensive. The navigation system in my vehicle helps to absorb some of the plainess on the dash associated with lower trim models. I continue to stay with Honda for their reliablity, strong resale value and for how well im treated at my local Honda dealership for service.

Confortable Ride but dull engine

marc_bar, 08/07/2012

I've been looking at a compact sedan to replace my Mazda 3 hatchback. My list is down to Hyundai Elantra and Honda Civic Sedan EX. I test drove a Civic today and the engine is very dull, no fun at all particularly for someone used to the peppy Mazda3 160 hp.

Love My Civic EX

civiclover1, 03/03/2012

I purchased my 2012 Civic EX last May, and I love it! It is a zippy ride, and I get compliments on the appearance of the car all the time. I had a "08 Civic and loved it too, but the new technology in the new Civics is great. Drive one....you will like it and the reliability and resale are awesome. You can't go wrong with a Civic!

Don't buy a hybrid, get this car!

brock69, 06/24/2013

Driving from Cincinnati, OH to Gatlinburg, TN this past weekend we averaged 41 MPG while having the sunroof open fully and all the windows open about 2 inches. From there we continued through the App. Mountains to Greenville, SC and averaged 43 MPG with the AC running and we were not doing anything crazy like turning off the motor. I remember the sticker saying this car was rated at 39. We averaged about 73 MPH the whole way in mild to medium traffic. We bought this car with 9000 miles on it for $17,000 and have added 16,000 miles in 6 Months. No expensive or dangerous batteries to mess with and we can turn the ECON button off whenever we want to get more juice.

Best valued compact

master_yoda, 07/20/2011

This is the second Civic that I've owned. The first was a 1980 (new) hatchback. These two cars have absolutely nothing in common. On my list was the new Elantra, corolla, Jetta, SX4 sedan and the Mazda 3. I felt that after studing, selecting and judging value, the Civic came out on top. This car drives exceptionally well for a car in it's class. I rented an Elantra for 24hrs and was not pleased with the comfort or the ride whatsoever. Not as powerful as the Mazda but again, you can't beat the road manners of the Civic., a real pleasure to drive, in my opinion.

2012 Honda Civic, Best yet!!!

cargirl511, 06/22/2011

First a review correction for Edmunds! The new 2012 Honda Civic gets 39 mpg highway!!!! your review stated incorrectly the following: "The front-wheel-drive 2012 Honda Civic is powered by a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that puts out 140 horsepower and 128 pound-feet of torque. Transmission choices include a five-speed manual and an available five-speed automatic (HF and EX models get the automatic as standard equipment). This combination returns EPA fuel economy estimates ranging from a low of 28 mpg city/36 mpg highway" The additional info on HP and Torque are otherwise correct. Best Civic yet! Highly reccomended.

20.000 miles in 11 months

erik25, 06/02/2012

Still going strong and no issue's,would be bad just after 20k. See the car much more on the road then when it came out. I think people want a relaible commuter and cheap on gas. I'ts only a shame that in a few months a redesigned one comes out........hope this time they do it right and give it six gears with an overdrive.But this one has to make at least 100.000 miles before i even think of something else,and that will be no problem for this car.......

Great enonomy ride

WK Mac, 06/13/2018
EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car far exceeded my expectations. It's a winner.

It speaks for itself

jes2ag, 12/12/2012

Honda's have always been known for their reliability, when you take care of it, it will take care of you... I love my Honda! This car has a great looking interior and exterior regardless of other opinions, people are just snobby! The gas milage is amazing, and the eco option makes it even better. The trunk is not small, unless those who are complaining want to fit a few bodies into it, lol. Everything about this car is wonderful. I would suggest it to anyone looking for a reliable car!

Don't waste your $ - ball was dropped in 2012

Ska9k1, 06/19/2019
LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the 2012 Civic LX new in 2011 after trading in my '07 CR-V. I loved it at first - it was super sleek, small size and easy to maneuver. It's also excellent on gas. I planned on driving this car until it died, but at 70K miles it has to go. BIGGEST CONCERN = this car is TERRIBLE in the rain. I have had far too many close calls and no longer feel safe driving it. Be prepared to slide during conditions of minimal precipitation at low speeds and don't even attempt to drive it in the snow. Other issues: 1.) BRAKES - have been replaced 3xs and there is some kind of rusty-looking dust that keeps reappearing on the back wheels that no mechanic has been able to diagnose. 2.) ELECTRICAL - this car has fried literally EVERY SINGLE phone charger I have ever plugged into the USB port. When the charger does work, it takes forever to charge, to the point the phone eats the battery quicker than the car can charge it. GOOD NEWS - you know the charger is about to get fried when your phone stops recognizing the device when plugged in, so this gives you some notice when you need to go buy a new one. 3.) BATTERY - have replaced it 2x. 4.) NOISE - this car is incredibly loud, if you like wind tunnels this is the car for you. 5.) SUNROOF - had to replace after 2 years, the weather stripping went bad and started leaking, wasn't covered by the warranty. 6.) TIRES - for whatever reason air will not stay inside the tires. This includes the original tires that came with the car, and the new tires I put on them recently. This isn't normal hot to cold weather change low air; the tires will go completely flat. Mechanics confirmed no leaks in both sets of tires, but somehow air is still getting out. 7.) NAVIGATION - don't waste your money on this. Nav got me so incredibly lost at 1AM driving home from a work trip in the middle of nowhere. My phone died (because of the USB electrical issue), but thankfully I had a road atlas from 2006 in the back seat. OVERALL: Extremely disappointed and this car is outright dangerous. Sad because the Honda Civic is known for it's affordability and reliability, but they dropped the ball in 2012. DO NOT waste your $.

Great on Gas

David Rodgers, 07/15/2018
LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Very reliable, excellent gas mileage

Wonderful Little Car

cindy67, 10/15/2011

... just bought the EXL and could not be more pleased. I was able to get car $1000 below Edmunds. Before you decide on another small car just go and drive this one. I think that you will be pleased. As far as noise, I traded in a 2003 Grand Marquis with 38,000 miles on this car and there is no more noise than the Mercury. Driving is believing.

Honda is still the best!!!

garminmanila, 04/08/2012

So far so good. I'm glad I bought this Civic EX-L at an excellent deal over $1k below Edmund's. It is used as an additional car for the wife's shopping, school, church and around town errands. Our Montero 20th Anniv is good for outdoors and long drives but at 14/18mpg :-( Love our Honda.. It's been getting at least 35-38mpg. Too bad the reviews did not get them any fair shot.

update 9000 miles

erik25, 10/28/2011

Have 8 k on it now with the manual and till now it is ok ,but not more than that.If you want the "old" feeling of driving fun you better stay with a 8th generation civic.......... It's a commuter from a to b and relaible. Got some engine noise after 2000 miles,must come from the valves,a ticking noise,not used to it,my 2009 lx had 30k on it and still sounded new. See how this works out in awhile,will ask about it with the first service interval.Mpg is still great without the econ button 45 mpg...... Never use the econ button anymore,spoils the power and not that much different in mpg...

40 miles on my new car and it's in the SHOP THIS IS RIDICULOUS PLEASE READ

lylarose13, 12/15/2011

My 2012 Honda Civic had 43miles on it when the Check Emissions light came on. I was near the dealer and took it straight in. He said you have to leave it here. I had groceries in the trunk and had to go home only to bring it back and told I could get it that night. Only to get a call saying it's not going to be ready until Wednesday only to get a call on Wed saying the car won't be available till Friday if that because they had to order a part thru Honda Factory that was coming from Kentucky. Only to get find out I am asked to be a "Guinea pig" for Honda to put a "black box" in my car to track my car for two weeks to see if this is going to be a deal they need to bulletin.

Brandon Honda -- great dealership - Civic sedan great car

valcarter, 10/06/2012

We purchased a 2012 Honda Civic Sedan and we are very happy with it. The folks at Brandon Honda in Brandon, Florida were great. Our salesman was Tony M.....he was a jewel. Totally wonderful experience. If you are in the area and want a great buying experience, call Tony at Brandon Honda

Horrible car.

Tony, 03/27/2017
LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Great on gas but was a horrible car in general... would always break down one thing after another. Did not hold its value at all...

51050