Used 2006 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 495 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

2006 Honda Accord Da best!
By Beholdi

2006 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My dad bought me a 2006 Honda Accord and it was the happiest day of my life. 186k miles never had a problem,owned the car for 10 years. Still ran like a champ. It came to a sad ending when a car was racing and hit and totaled my Accord. You won’t regret buying An accord.

Best car I've ever owned
By Russ Zwergel

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

265,000 miles on the odometer and it's still tight. Only regularly scheduled maintenance. No surprises and extremely reliable. 30+mpg on the highway. Great for a 3liter 6. I've owned Audi, Mercedes, Acura, Volvo...this Honda is the best of the lot.

Most reliable car we've owned.
By gabriel zapata

2006 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

reliable vehicle, cheap on repairs. we bought it at 159k miles now at 256k miles we never did anything major to it just regular oil changes, starter replaced, power steering pump replaced 2 times, car never broke down on the side of the road, never ran out of gas only had check engine light on once for Oxygen sensor which was repaired by the dealer who sold it to us, i would buy this car all over again or a newer accord.

Reliable!!
By Cody

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

197,000 miles and still going strong. Have not done a single thing to this ride other than scheduled maintanance. No leaks. It burns a small amount of oil but it's almost unnoticeable. It's smooth and spacious. Mpg is better than my 2002 civic. I can get 35+ with cruise control. If you maintain these they will go forever. Have full intentions on another 200,000 miles

Awesome Car
By Matt W.

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Honda just rolled over 95,000 miles and it still drives like a brand new car. The only problems it's ever had was needing a new starter at 90,000 miles and new battery last year. My favorite part about the car is that it has a lot of power and accelerates very quickly when you need it to, (5.8s) to 60 which is pretty quick for a midsize sedan. My only complaints are that the low profile tires don't give a very smooth ride and theres no aux cord or bluetooth to connect a phone. But overall It's a great car and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. This is our third Accord one has 290,000 miles and the other one has 165,000 miles, with routine maintenance this car will last forever.