Used 1999 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 122 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Old faithful honda
By Paul Sanchez

1999 Honda Accord Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

From a different time period my parents had a vehicle similar to this when I was a kid. However even though the age 20 years its still dependable. Has a 3.0 liter engine which over powers most modern cvr vehicles on the road today.

Great 1st car or x-tra ride around vehicle
By William Henderson

1999 Honda Accord Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

Trouble with emergency flashers, it doesn't work properly.

A BMW 750 in a Honda
By datechboss101

1999 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever owned and driven. My dad purchased this car new in March of 1999 and still runs like we bought it new from the dealership. I happened to grow alongside by this car, and which it has been there for me. Now I am learning how to drive, this car has literally saved my life from stupid mistakes that beginning drivers make. While it has 150 horses paired to a 4-speed, this car is one heck of a car to drive-- fun, attractive, etc. I have no issues and no problems with this car other than regular maintenance. I would totally recommend this car to anyone that wants a stylish car and a car the literally wants to live every single day.

get you one
By dustyrodes

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I love this car bought with 142000 miles cars is awesome . the 5 speed ex 2.3l f23 motor this is a dressed down race car for the family man. A wolf in sheep's clothing, and 27 mpg in the city . it came with proformence mod on it cold air tune cat back ext. pretty sweet. I sound like your driving an old 60s sports car . And all the new car power. Everything work sunroof cruise control, and yes I did say it a five speed . leather int. Need a new sound system rt up my alley . this is a great car for your money and great on gas and insurance most important. Ac blows ice cold in the Phx Az heat . happy happy

My '99 Accord EX - The car that won't quit!
By Tom C

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I purchased my '99 Accord EX sedan 3 years ago for a second car. It had about 140k miles on it, and I figured I would keep it a couple of years to get me through a new job, etc. Well it now has 192k miles on it and runs and drives as good as the day I took it home! I have had the timing belt replaced, and installed new front struts. Other than that it has been simple oil changes and no worries. What a great car! It handles and rides beautifully, is comfortable and great on gas too. For the small amount I paid for my Accord I feel like I stole it. I don't even have the desire to get a newer car - that is how much I love my Accord!