Used 1999 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 123 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Best Value Ever
By Kathleen

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

After reading Edmunds reviews I went ahead and bought a 1999 Honda Accord V6. It was the best money ever spent. I have had this vehicle one year now. I have added 4,000 miles to the 117,000 that we’re on it. It is an enjoyable vehicle to drive. The pep is there for on acceleration and the ride is smooth. The car had a newer paint job and looks great for an 18 year old vehicle. Sometimes the transmission is hesitant but that is the only complaint I have about this vehicle. It feels durable and well built. Everything still works on the interior. The reason Honda is always at the top of reviews is quite evident to me.

Old faithful honda
By Paul Sanchez

1999 Honda Accord Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

From a different time period my parents had a vehicle similar to this when I was a kid. However even though the age 20 years its still dependable. Has a 3.0 liter engine which over powers most modern cvr vehicles on the road today.

Great 1st car or x-tra ride around vehicle
By William Henderson

1999 Honda Accord Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

Trouble with emergency flashers, it doesn't work properly.

A BMW 750 in a Honda
By datechboss101

1999 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever owned and driven. My dad purchased this car new in March of 1999 and still runs like we bought it new from the dealership. I happened to grow alongside by this car, and which it has been there for me. Now I am learning how to drive, this car has literally saved my life from stupid mistakes that beginning drivers make. While it has 150 horses paired to a 4-speed, this car is one heck of a car to drive-- fun, attractive, etc. I have no issues and no problems with this car other than regular maintenance. I would totally recommend this car to anyone that wants a stylish car and a car the literally wants to live every single day.

get you one
By dustyrodes

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I love this car bought with 142000 miles cars is awesome . the 5 speed ex 2.3l f23 motor this is a dressed down race car for the family man. A wolf in sheep's clothing, and 27 mpg in the city . it came with proformence mod on it cold air tune cat back ext. pretty sweet. I sound like your driving an old 60s sports car . And all the new car power. Everything work sunroof cruise control, and yes I did say it a five speed . leather int. Need a new sound system rt up my alley . this is a great car for your money and great on gas and insurance most important. Ac blows ice cold in the Phx Az heat . happy happy