Used 2015 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:

2015 Yukon Denali - FAIL
By John Bucks

2015 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

My 2015 Yukon Denali has turned into a total money sink and GMC refuses to take actions required to deliver the Professional Grade product I purchased. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on repairs for poorly designed components that are not covered under the less than inclusive warranty or extended warranty. Most recently when a valve spring break resulted in an engine tear down and rebuild, while still under warranty, the dealer has been unable to return my vehicle to an acceptable level of quality. GM also apparently catres little about driver and passenger safety as the LED tail lights are constantly failing and are over $800 to replace. GMC had my respect until this vehicle, if you are considering a GMC Yukon I would look elsewhere and focus on a manufacturer that cares about their customers and the sale of a $75k vehicle that is actually worth the money...Big FAIL GMC!

My denali
By Denis

If you like it get it.

Beautiful clean suv. Ride nice
By Tommie graewe

2015 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

Make sure the dealer shows you how to work and understand all the tec stuff these trucks have.

Denali dynamo
By Mike Rees

2015 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

I had problems with the radio and a couple with the engine. I'd be wary of a Canadian delivered vehicle like this one.

The ONLY good out of Hurricane Harvey
By Sheri Hobbs

2015 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

If it’s a full size SUV you’re looking for, this could be the one for you. I’ve owned a 2000 Lincoln Navigator, a 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe and now a GMC Yukon and I’m really in love with this Yukon. It’s much larger than my previous SUV’s and drives like a dream. Technology sure has improved since my last SUV purchase...a lot to learn but a long over due challenge.