Used 2007 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Worth it!

JGaspard, 09/06/2007

We traded in a 2006 BMW 530i for our 2007 Yukon XL Denali (we have infant twins). My only complaints are some of the "luxury" aspects of the vehicle. Some of the interior design is 2nd rate for the price (dash board, area between seats, display, etc.). It rides great at all speeds. My wife was extremely nervous because of the size, but now has no fears. If you have a big family, this is your car. Plenty of space, plenty of power, plenty of quality. For all that complain about gas mileage-what do you expect? The vehicle weighs 7,000 lbs. It is the safest for my family. It carries my family with gear--sorry mini-vans, but I can pass cars with no problem at any highway with a loaded car.

The King of SUV'S

FM, 09/14/2007

This was my 3rd purchase for a GMC Yukon Denali.My first two were excellent vehicles. The vehicle is loaded with luxury options such as heated front and rear seats, IPOD capability, heated steering wheel, navigation, satellite radio, leather, wood grain accents, reareview camera and sensors, remote start, sunroof, 20 inch chrome rims, running boards and a Bose stereo system.Compared to a Cadillac Escalade ESV and you will be paying $10000 or more just for the Cadillac name.The Engine is responsive and supplies plenty of power for cargo and several passengers.The suspension and ride is superb and comfortable.The 07 GMC Yukon Denali is an excellent vehicle for those who seek comfort and style.

Questionable reliability

Jafobob1, 03/03/2008

This is an all-round great vehicle except for a few minor things that are ruining the experience. It has the worst high beams since my wife's Aerostar van (a candle anyone?); electrical gremlins have surfaced - the headlights go out while driving and then mysteriously return later - dealer can't diagnose and OnStar can't find anything; while idling, the truck activated the windshield washers and emplied the tank; problems with the rear view camera that were fixed with upgraded contacts. Driven responsibly, the fuel economy is on par with my 2005 AWD Yukon XL (a bit worse in town and a bit better on the highway). Tons of room inside yet remarkably easy to park in the city.

So far so good

Taurces, 11/21/2007

We were actually looking to buy the Yukon XL 1500 with leather seats and rear dvd because we needed the extra room for our growing family. The dealer gave us a great deal on the Yukon XL Denali with most options except navigation and rear camera. We ended up paying $44K after taxes, title, & trade-in ('00 montero sport w/ ~100K miles). We didn't think it was a bad deal. So far the truck has been exceptional.

Still going strong!

izabella, 10/07/2015
SLE 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We bought this car new. It has over 140,000 miles on it. We have made several trips to Alaska and back, over the Al-Can, pulling trailer(s), driving in heat and snow. It is super comfortable. We have had brake problems, but that's to be expected with so many miles. AC works great, front and back seat. There was one recall issue 3-4 years ago, don't remember what it was, and they fixed it. This is probably our 4th or 5th Suburban/XL. I've loved 'em all!