Used 2017 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews

Used Terrain for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Intellilink system already went out in my 2017

Shelley Kennon, 08/13/2019
Denali 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The Intellilink system in my 2017 GMC Terrain Denali has already gone out. I purchased it brand new. I took it to the dealership and they want almost $1600 to replace it because I’m out of warranty. How does the system go out in a 2 year old vehicle? I have contacted GMC but they are unwilling to help me. Never again will I buy a GMC!

Up-scaling- while down scaling auto

Paul D. Henderson, 10/07/2019
SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Read the Damn , car books & try to get decent understanding about car use & operations. Looked for newer car that tried to compare in gas millage. This SUV, was not bad. with an inline 4 & econ. setting but my Toyota Solara , still beats it with a V-6 & rides better drives better, & gets better millage.--But it was stole 2x in week. So got wife a small SUV. This was 1 of better choices I could actually afford to pay for.

Loved my terrain

Barb, 11/24/2019
SLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Was the second terrain I leased, got in a bad head on collision, all air bags went off, seat belt worked perfect, walked away with minor injuries, kudos to there safety, highly praise and miss that car

GORGEOUS ,VERY LITTLE MILES, LIKE BRAND NEW

Elena Cleveland, 03/15/2020
SLT 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Was stupid thing to rid of this very beautiful car as was NOTHING WRONG with it. JUst after 3 years warranty had to be updated. I bought new, drove very little, was extremely happy with it. The most of times Terrain was kept in the garage, It was the BEST car, I could dream of it. I trade to Jeep just for more horse power. I'm pretty happy with new car, but miss my GMC Terrain every day.

Good vehicle, but did not enjoy dealer

Jim, 01/26/2018
SLE-2 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

DO NOT PURCHASE VEHICLE OR ADD-ONS DURING FIRST VISIT TO DEALERSHIP. Do not purchase add-on contracts and warranties from dealer at time of purchase - do homework on value of add-ons to you as buyer and research experiences of other buyers with these add-ons such as LUXCARE, 3 for 1, extended mechanical warranty, dealer service contract, etc. Do your homework before puchasing: Determine value of your trade-in, determine MSRP for the vehicle being purchased - GO TO EDMONDS BEFORE GOING TO DEALERSHIP. Take a younger friend with you who hears well, thinks quickly and is not easily pushed or intimidated.

12345...7