Used 2017 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews

Used Terrain for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

MY THIRD TERRAIN!

ADRIENNE, 12/18/2016
SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Someone broadside me after 3 weeks of owning this car and I am driving a Cadillac. Horrible by comparison. Sold my others within minutes of letting others know it was for sale. Car holds it's value and I had it before it was popular. Elegant in quick silver which I needed to take around my clients-retro style is classy. The only problem I had, was shopping as a woman even on the Internet. Previously I shopped as a Latin male with no problem. The one GMC dealer in the northern part of Miami Dade County had me come in a fill out the papers for a car they didn't have and then wanted to charge me additional to get it. SO BE AWARE OF ALL DEALINGS.

My 16 year old Yukon Quit :-(

Judson, 08/27/2018
SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Check out getting in and out of the front seats. Don't expect your rear seats to fold down all the way. It is snapy and it saves me money over the V-8 I had before! We still don't like the fact that the rear seats wont fold down Flat. GMC is selling the 2018 Terrain cheaper than we had to pay for this 2017...

4 banger with no muscle

Sam Sillmon, 03/27/2018
SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

If you want a spacious vehicle keen for commuting this is it but don’t expect to be able to rev pass other cars in traffic

2017 white terrain

Daniel Johnson, 11/10/2018
SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I drove thhe crv, rav4, escape, none of them compare! The terrain is much quieter, more stylish and nicer riding. I just returned from a 5000 mile trip and got over 30 mpg. The best i received was 40.1 mpg!

American styling & technology wins

Terri Thomas, 07/20/2017
SLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Love this car - just shifts a bit slowly, used to my Nissan Rogue smoothe transitioning gears

12345...7