List Price

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
1...123456

Pros
Cons

N/A

R Peffley, 04/22/2019
SLT 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Console charger will not charge I phones

Trouble from day one!

lifted_Rado, 06/26/2020
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have a 2017 gmc sierra 6.2l 8 speed auto, bought used with under 8k miles (probably should have been a sign) I have a fully loaded SLT ALL terrain package, the first few weeks the truck was perfect it was a dream truck of mine to own, then it started going down hill from there first thing is the transmission sucks clunks really bad on the 1-2 shift bad enough to shake the truck, took it to GMC several times, after a few times they replaced some oil pump for the tyranny and went to a different fluid, fixed the problem for a few days they now say its normal, then once i got to about 45k miles it through and engine code (cold start/ruff idle) after researching it a bit people are saying the it refers to the injectors and that they are going out. GM found nothing wrong with the truck and won't fix it, soon after the A/C went out on the truck completely wont cool at all just blows hot, I now hate this truck and wish I would have bought a different brand for a 50k truck its just disappointing that GM won't stand behind there product. Family members of mine have worked for GM for over 40 years and have owned nothing but GM, but they have definitely lost us as a customer!

My 2017Lincoln. Sierra denali

Disappointed, 01/12/2021
4dr Double Cab SB (4.3L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the vehicle of my dreams. What a disappointment. Leather in back seat is scaling off. No one seats there. Was originally bought back by gmx due to lemon law. Was advised gmc could not find the problem or correct it. I have been driving over 50 years. Can't believe gmc mechanics can not find a problem. I notice the shifting problem everything its driven. Time to go back to a high end ford or lincoln.

Better then a Ford

Dwayne Ashton , 04/12/2021
SLT 4dr Double Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I’ve been driving the 2017 GMC Sierra Z71 double cab for over a year. Regular oil changes every 5K kms give or take n it’s an awesome truck. Little small in the rear seats but what do I know. I’m the driver. It rides smooth n shifts gears. I had the truck in the dealership once which was for a recall on the ecu flash. Didn’t really notice anything before the recall with nothing different afterwards. After much research I found out the upper control arms are junk. So I had a motofab 3 inch leveling kit installed which fixed it and gave my truck an overall nice look. Then after a month I didn’t like the gap of the stock tires so I dropped it off at a tire shop for new tires. Came out with 285/70R17LT instead of 265/70R17 so more aggressive tread with the Hercules tires with little to no road noise. Their was a bit of vibration around 120kms an hr I n the highway mainly due that the tires were not balanced in the 1st place. The metallic green paint makes the truck stand out since it’s constantly changing from light green to dark green depending on the time of day. The 5.3L has exceeded my exceptions in every way n on the highway I can go from 120/hr to 150/hr with in seconds. The transmission shifts smoothly even in the snow when the tires are catching grip. Like I say to everyone. Disconnect the battery for a few hrs or overnight n then hook it up in the morning. It’s a smart vehicle so it learns the driver. I had a 2017 F250 double cab n had nothing but issues. All in all this gmc truck I drive is the Cadillac of trucks.

1...123456