Used 1998 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Truck

Russ, 01/29/2008

I have owned this truck for almost ten years, I have replaced the battery and one front brake job, so obviously it has been a very reliable truck.

One great truck!

RW, 05/13/2008

I bought my k1500 new in 98 with the 4.3 and 5 speed. It has never once stranded me. I consistently get over 22mpg on the highway after upgrading with a throttle body spacer and air intake.

Awesome Truck

GMC Lover, 05/13/2009

Bought truck new with 18 miles. This 4.3 5speed has been the best auto I have ever purchased. I have only had 3 sets of tires on truck, still have original motor. Very reliable on both short trips and long hauls. No rust on body that I can find. Best thing I did to truck was to have a spray on bed liner. Would love to own another truck like it some day.

1998 GMC SIERRA

slim Jim, 06/30/2002

Great truck, esasy and fun to drive. The vortec engine is a dream compared to what other manufacturers put out.

Easy Glider

pgwhite, 07/19/2003

Reliable truck with plenty of hauling power. Comfortable interior. Had to address small transmission leaks and rotors had to be replaced at 60,000 mi. but other than that I am happy with it. Never stranded me even in -30 degree weather.