List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Dependable workhorse

Sean Ross, 02/23/2007
C1500 SLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

I purchased this vehicle new in 1997 and have driven it ever since. It has reliably hauled loads whenever I needed it. It has been inexpensive to maintain and comfortable to drive. After 10 years the paint is still sharp and the sound system good. I suppose I could wish for better gas mileage (16 city, 21 hwy) but I don't know any other V8 truck that would do any better.

A Great Truck

Great truck, 11/24/2007
C1500 SLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

Currently at 262,000 km. This truck has been excellent. Only had to have work done on the manifold gasket twice& replaced fuel pump. I look forward to driving in it everyday. I prefer it to the newer models and hope to keep it for as long as possible. It rides nicely. I get pretty good mileage for a truck (last fill up I got 534 k.m with the tank.) I would recommend this truck to anyone who is looking for a very reliable, comfortable truck.

The best truck I ever had!

WICKKED, 03/12/2008
C1500 SL 2dr Regular Cab LB

I have a lead foot and every month or so I'm replacing the bald rear tires. I have driven a lot of veichles and this one has stood up to the abuse allmost as good as the 94 Chevy Cavalier I had. This truck is awesome. It's a 5 speed and I have no trouble with it. As much as I rag on it it still passes emissions with no trouble.

Awesome GMC

lovepontiac, 06/24/2002
C1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab SB

When GMC says they're professional grade, they mean it! I've hauled tons and tons with my Sierra and she's performed like none other I've seen. I have a family of six and can take them all on trips.

1997 GMC Z71

nip4nowon, 05/29/2003
K1500 SL 2dr Extended Cab 4WD Stepside SB

The only good thing about this vehicle was the price I got at the dealership in Urbana Ohio. I’ve had a lot of electrical trouble; tons of problems with the brakes and the transmission, power steering going out again and you don’t want to be out in the rain with it when the windshield wipers quit working. This is the last straw for me. No more GM products. We have always drove GM products and it just isn’t worth it anymore. I wish someone would run a red light and broadside me, so I could go and a buy a reliable Jap car with the insurance money.

12345...7