Used 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Extended Cab Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 Classic model:

Totally reliable.
By GETREAL66

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Extended Cab SLE2 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

my GMC has never broken down and has never left me stranded. it's not the fastest truck I've ever owned but it pulls anything I wanted to and does it well.

Can't beat it at 40 below
By George J. Murphyi

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Extended Cab SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had a lot of trucks, Dodges, Chevy's etc. This truck has never disappointed me. First year I had it I took off down the Alcan to Minnisota to pick up a camper trailer. I towed it to Seattle, and then back to Fairbanks, AK, where I live. This was in January, and all the winter frills to go with the trip.It didn't miss a beat, and when it is -40 I just heat the remote start, and warm it up. The auto 4WD is a great feature, especially here where it is slick from time time. I've been eye balling the Terrain but my wife hid the checkbook, says my GMC Cadillac in disguise is enough.

The comfort in the seats, with the heated option is great. The power is there, and the truck is the right size for heavy traffic and parking. On long rides my butt doesn't get sore, and the sound system is great too!

Better gas mileage. A bigger or two fuel tank option would be great.

Great truck for families
By 2007 SLT SIERRA

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Extended Cab SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

MY husband bought this truck for me. We have three kids, and it fits everyone comfortably. They are kept busy with the DVD system and separate entertainment system.

It's hard to name just one, I like the DVD to keep the kids busy, the roominess, so everyone isn't on top of each other. I have more options than a Denali and it cost a lot less.

I wish it offered 18" alloy rims, instead of 17" or 20"s.

Awesome truck
By uc_husky

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Extended Cab SLE2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck with a comfortable interior and an impressively smooth ride and quiet engine. The Z71 package helps on the bumps. The engine is powerful, sometimes it feels like I'm driving a large sedan with the acceleration and braking.Back seat in extended cab is acceptable. Awesome truck for the price (cheaper than the new styles).

Smooth, quiet ride. Smooth transmission. Interior with simple, self-explanatory controls. Acceleration. Amazing brakes for a truck

Put a lock on the tailgate, please! Other than that, nice truck.

Sierra 1500
By Stokes

This is my first GMC and it seems to be a very well built truck. Very spacious interior and inst.panel layed out well. Smooth ride and very quiet. Have not pulled a trailer as yet but power seems to there if needed.

Lay out of gauges. Driver information center. Auto dimming mirrors. Sound system.

Better in dash storage. The hole left from removing the in dash cup holder is usless. Retractable cup holders. Rear windows that roll down.