Used 2006 GMC Canyon Consumer Reviews

Used Canyon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

My Canyon

gmc_man9, 02/24/2007
SL 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I went from regular cab Sierra to the extended cab Canyon. At first I wasn't a happy guy, but this truck will grow on you. I put a bug guard and a soft tonneau cover on my silver Canyon. Do I get the compliments. I get 21 MPG around town with the 4 CYL. I have friends who have extended cab Ford Rangers and it seems as if the Canyon is more roomy. Have owned many vehicles since I started driving, my Canyon by far has to be my favorite.

Consider this

Larry, 11/30/2006
SL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Americans have gotten way too obsessed and spoiled with huge engines and interior options. I wanted a basic truck with adequate power and simple interior appointments. Bigger and more luxurious isn't always better. I have owned other trucks with more cubic inches and a lot more bells and whistles and so far I enjoy this truck more. It reminds me of the first truck I owned, a base Toyota 4WD SR5, only the Canyon now costs a lot less than Toyota....less is more!

body frame rust very bad

jorge, 07/07/2016
SLE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

body frame rust really bad my is a 2006 and is really rusty cheap material

Bought cause it was cheap

faulknerhanover, 11/14/2006
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this truck because it was cheap and had a 0% finance rate, but I love the thing. It has a great ride and the 5 speed manual transmission shifts great. It is a truck to get me around for a,while, but I ended up loving it.

I can't beleive I bought another GM

bad decision, 10/03/2005
SLE 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

The build quality is horrendous! The doors do not seal and have no adjustment and are bend to fit. The seat material is garbage and already shows heavy wear at 12k miles. The a/c does not cool in traffic. Alignment was way off. Rear main seal seeps, power window go up crooked, no ash tray. The arm rest on the door is very hard and elbow gets sore after an hour on the interstate. There's trash in the paint, and vehicle was delivered to me with known defective tires and on and on and on.

12345...7