Skip to main content

Used 2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van Consumer Reviews

3.3 out of 5 stars
6 reviews

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example

Pros
Cons
    1 out of 5 stars

Nowhere to put your left foot!

RobbieRoadRacer, 10/22/2022
    2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 150 XLT Medium Roof 3dr Van (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The wheel well blocks where one would comfortably put their left foot while driving. The only way to extend your left leg is to put it right beside your right leg. I can not get comfortable driving this van! Also, the rear wheel drive is useless in snow, don't even try! So gutless my accelerator pedal broke off. The side door has dents in it because it's so hard to close properly. The 2022 model has small cup holders and the back up camera is small and in the dashboard, making it very hard to see.

2 out of 5 stars

Great van, but trouble with drive train

Jeff, 12/30/2020
    2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 150 XL Low Roof 3dr Van w/Sliding Passenger Side Door (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

2019 Transit 150 van. 11,000 miles. Terrible vibration/ drone at highway speeds. Under warranty. Took to dealer near me drive shaft and damper installed per service bulletin from Ford. Still has vibration / drone. Will take it back again Monday. I do like the van. It is everything I wanted except for the frustrating drive train issue. I hope I can get it fixed.

5 out of 5 stars

Easiest driving van ever

Tom Phipps , 03/26/2022
    2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 150 XLT Medium Roof 3dr Van (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Getting in the drivers seat it super easy and the controls as well as storage for everything are layout so well. The handling is so nice I've had people go for a ride to believe it. Go 150 miles and hop out still fresh. Room is crazy huge every where and the doors make ot very easy to load. I have 2 and after 60k miles still looks and drives like new.

3 out of 5 stars

Smooth ride, not for off road

Priscilla r. , 01/17/2023
    2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 350 XL Medium Roof 3dr Van (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great driving van for its size and has been trouble free. I travel up and down the east coast a lot. I have the mid roof 350 passenger van. It's not overly wide and handles nicely. I have gotten stuck a few times in mud so I recommend not leaving pavement. If I had a choice I'd upgrade to awd. I took out two rows of seats and put a bed in. It's great that you can stand up in it, plus my long kayak fits inside. It's enormous but you wouldn't know it driving .

2019 Ford Transit Van

Sarah, 12/24/2022
    2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 350 XLT Low Roof 3dr Van w/Sliding Passenger Side Door (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

When my van arrived I really liked it. Just some cleaning we had to do on the inside. The client are so excited.