Used 2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 71 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Just had to have another Convertible
By Kirk

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I only spent about 6 months looking for this car as it being a sports car it had to be a manual transmission. So far it has been fun to drive especially dropping the top. This is my third convertible and by far the best. The performance of the Ecoboost can be better but that is already in process of getting done.

Turbo
By 2stickman

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Will get another!

Daily thrill
By PJ

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Quick acceleration, superb road-handling, excellent braking, and nice interior. I never get tired of driving it. I replaced the exhaust with the Ford Racing exhaust so I can hear the V8 awesomeness. Put 275 wide tires on the rear for increased grip. Car is blue and gets a lot of looks.

This car is seriously, UNREAL....
By Deno from Philly

2015 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

If you want a head turner and feel like a million bucks this is the car for you. I have a black/black convertible with a V6. I live in Philly, red light to red light. Dont need a V8 or turbo, but i need the top to go down. I was able to put OEM leather in my car with heated pads and switch added, I have Pioneer 4210NEX with Scosche touch screen for heating/AC. I have the OEM Mustang door sill and now Pony Puddle lights on my doors. The coolest thing i have is the Pony is LED on the front of my car. Yes, it lights up. This car is unreal. My 6 year old daughter thinks she is the Prom Queen riding in the back. I have a V6 with a better interior then the GT. It is purse gold, i truly mean it. I have LED lights by the feet and around the shifter as well. I love my car, i drive it like my old 2003 Cadillac Deville DTS, cruise, baby, just cruise.

Owned 3 days
By J Cassens

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Owned 3 days. All good so far.