Used 2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 70 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Turbo
By 2stickman

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Will get another!

Daily thrill
By PJ

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Quick acceleration, superb road-handling, excellent braking, and nice interior. I never get tired of driving it. I replaced the exhaust with the Ford Racing exhaust so I can hear the V8 awesomeness. Put 275 wide tires on the rear for increased grip. Car is blue and gets a lot of looks.

This car is seriously, UNREAL....
By Deno from Philly

2015 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

If you want a head turner and feel like a million bucks this is the car for you. I have a black/black convertible with a V6. I live in Philly, red light to red light. Dont need a V8 or turbo, but i need the top to go down. I was able to put OEM leather in my car with heated pads and switch added, I have Pioneer 4210NEX with Scosche touch screen for heating/AC. I have the OEM Mustang door sill and now Pony Puddle lights on my doors. The coolest thing i have is the Pony is LED on the front of my car. Yes, it lights up. This car is unreal. My 6 year old daughter thinks she is the Prom Queen riding in the back. I have a V6 with a better interior then the GT. It is purse gold, i truly mean it. I have LED lights by the feet and around the shifter as well. I love my car, i drive it like my old 2003 Cadillac Deville DTS, cruise, baby, just cruise.

Owned 3 days
By J Cassens

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Owned 3 days. All good so far.

DO NOT BUY A 2015-17 FORD MUSTANG
By Disappointed

2015 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

If I could give Ford Motor Company a BIG 0, I would. I bought my 2015 Mustang used in 2016 with approximately 13000 miles. Loved the car at first. Impressive for a Ford. I live in Florida and it is warm year round in most parts of the State. However, I barely use the AC, I prefer the windows down unless it is scorching heat and humidity. Five months into ownership at approximately 20000 miles the AC stopped working and I took it to a Ford dealer. It was covered under the 3yr/36000 BTB warranty. The problem was the Evaporator. The repair took several days as it required the techs to remove the entire dashboard to remove and replace the Evaporator. I thought it was poor location design if the part would fail with such low mileage or time. However, I also thought that this was an isolated issue and at 20000 miles it was now fixed. Fast forward 15 months and 20000 additional miles, go figure the AC stopped working again. The 12 month 12000 mile warranty on parts and labor is now expired and the 3yr/36000 is no longer applicable. I took the car to another Ford stealership, and the problem was diagnosed as the Evaporator again. The cost to repair it is $2400, $600 parts, remaining labor. Outrageous, the same part twice within 40000 miles. This would not be such an issue if the part was easily accessible and low cost. I called Ford Corporate, they assigned a case number and communicated with the stealership. End result = end user must pay for Ford's defective part. DO NOT BUY A 2015-17 FORD MUSTANG. Do your research, not an isolated incident. Unless you plan on paying $2400 every 20000 miles or 15 months for a reoccurring problem that Ford knows about. I did not have the repairs done at the stealership. They emailed me for feedback, albeit automated, so here it is: This was my first and last Ford. They have lived up to their reputation. FORD = For Order Repair Daily. Found On the Road Dead. Isn't a pity because the car drives nicely and I thought Ford's reliability and quality was increasing. Never again!