Used 2011 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Great Contemporary Muscle Car
By Jay Magness

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased this 2011 Ford GT Premium Mustang new, and have never regretted the purchase for a moment. I build street rods for a hobby and wanted a high performing car that also has the ease and reliability of a contemporary car. I got all that and more. The raw performance is more than I expected, and the comfort excellent.

You dont have to have a V-8!
By Sean

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

New 3.7L V-6 engine is fantastic! WIth the 6 speed it offers this gearhead all I need.

7 Years later... still galloping
By Astad

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Got mine first hand from the showroom with the pony package. Even today it’s one of the best Looking rides out there. I love walking to the parking lot at dusk to see the silver outline and have the signal lights switch on. The silver paint job has stayed well, with good indoor parking care.

The v6 is not the fastest off the block even with the manual. You probably won’t win any drag races however it has plenty of power and speed over 3000 rpms.

I have had to repair the AC system twice and the battery once. Other than that it’s been pretty reliable. The power seats and heating have been meh. After 4 Years they gave way.

I do love the inside console and the shaker music system. The seating and inner comfort are what you would want it to be. It’s not a luxury ride but always fun.

Still loving my Pony.

This car always puts a smile on my face
By Doc

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I love my Mustang GT. Just by virtue of shifting the 6 speed transmission while driving it pretty guarantees to bring you out of any funk that you may be in. It's a pleasure to drive and with over 420 horses (added a couple performance items) it is not just a nice looking vehicle, it is authentic American muscle. This is my 4th 'stang and if I never traded it in, it would be just fine.

Perfect car
By Christopher Cote

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Do your research, this is a car that dealers like to overprice due to it being eye candy for the dealer lot, a great deal can be had all you need is persistence