Used 2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 183 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

A BIG Mistake
By Sad Pony Owner

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Don't Buy One

Mustang Premium Coupe
By Andrew Cain

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Poor interior fit & finish. Chrome peeled from shifter almost right off. Hard to enter & exit. CD player is crappy made in Mexico by lowest vendor. CD stuck in it when I bought the car. Poor gas mileage and brake wear. Bought the car 3 years ago. Paid cash and I wish I had bought something else.

07' Shelby GT!!!
By Meathead1986

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Recently bought a 2011 with a v6 and the dealer got this 2007 Shelby gt in just 3 weeks after I purchased. They bought the v6 back from me just to purchase this beauty and I have to say I'm extremely glad it worked out. Roughly 5600 of these beauties are able to say they went through the Shelby shop from the factory during this model year and it definitely shows. Normally I would snicker at the thought of the 4.6 liter engine and want a 5.0 but with what they've done to this thing... it's phenomenal to drive and sounds soooo lovely when you press on the gas. Vehicle only had 19300 miles when I purchased and was meticulously maintained. Car is loaded up from Shelby with a lowered/hardened suspension, exhaust all the way up to the block, intake, hurst shifter with better gears, and some work done to the engine. What comes out is nothing short of breathtaking and one of the best car driving experiences of my life. Inside there's leather with a super sound system. The hurst shifter has very pleasant throws and clicks right into place. Keep in mind this setup is intended for sequential shifting so if you go out of order MUCH more force is needed to get it in gear. Once you get it right take the rpms up to 3 grand and she'll pull all the way to just over 5.5 grand with a huge kid-like smile. Obviously there are some things about this certain body style that are boring but that all goes away when u hit the gas. Beautiful car with very aggressive tuning that's meant for the purest of the pure. Great job here Ford

Jan2018 UPDATE!

Still love this car and have had zero problems out of it. This car is a head turner no matter where it goes and people constantly ask me if its real as they're very uncommon in this area. Not the easiest car to drive in the winter but I have options so not an issue. Starts every time and still enough parts to repair/ replace if necessary...

I smile every time I drive this car.
By michael

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

It's not the fastest horse in the stable, but it is very nimble and responds well to light inputs. Ride is comfortable and has great road feel. Shaker 500 has great sound with the top up or down. As for value, you just can't put a price tag on something that you look forward to using every day.

Bad ass car
By Andrew Borella

2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I was looking for an affordable fun car to keep at my house in Florida. The Mustangs appeared to be the best value for the fun factor. The car I purchased was the best car of its type from Orlando south. I spent two weeks and a thousand miles researching and looking. The back-on-black color and modified stance makes a sharp image and great road and handling qualities. The throaty V8 and 5speed manual gives great performance.