Used 2002 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 193 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

2003 Mustang GT
By Vince Horne

2002 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

One of the best Mustangs Ford ever made. My brother had a 03 yellow GT and it was a very reliable car. Had only 72,000 miles on it and survived an accident into a telephone pole. The 4.6 V8 is a great engine and gets the best out of the Mustang.

MUSTANG SALLY's CAR
By John

2002 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

It has to be one of the GREATEST VALUES AROUND !. She bought this 6 CYL. MUSTANG as a "Left-Over" in 2003. My wife is mostly the driver. She is now 76 years old. She wouldn't give up this car for anything that I (her husband) can think of. It would be like trying to give up a pet dog or cat. She has ALWAYS taken GOOD CARE of this car. I use to tease her of driving a "KIDS CAR" .She said "So what, It makes me feel young again". It now has 118,000 miles on it. It STILL RUNS GREAT.

Owner
By Austin Cloninger

2002 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

i have looked around for a long time .for this mus
By john lincoln

2002 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I get classic cars and that is what I like . Until I found my gt .well I did some thing I would never do .I traded my 1964 ford galxie 500 in great shape .but I did find my mustang gt 2002 . I thing is the best year I have found .I looked at a lot of them and found the 2002 to be like a tank yes its built that good .so I did find a classic .and I like the idea of having the 289 ci I loved that motor when I was a kid could not kill that motor .so I do not have a bad word to say .I found the classic I was looking for to keep for many years. thank you so much. ford you out did yourself.

Fun in a solid car
By Jim

2002 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Top down fun that is worry free. Proven V-6 engine with automatic is a solid Ford drivetrain. Back seat is for children and packages, not adults. Trunk is small to accommodate the convertible top. Head turning and sporty.