Used 2002 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 192 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

MUSTANG SALLY's CAR
By John

2002 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

It has to be one of the GREATEST VALUES AROUND !. She bought this 6 CYL. MUSTANG as a "Left-Over" in 2003. My wife is mostly the driver. She is now 76 years old. She wouldn't give up this car for anything that I (her husband) can think of. It would be like trying to give up a pet dog or cat. She has ALWAYS taken GOOD CARE of this car. I use to tease her of driving a "KIDS CAR" .She said "So what, It makes me feel young again". It now has 118,000 miles on it. It STILL RUNS GREAT.

Owner
By Austin Cloninger

2002 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

i have looked around for a long time .for this mus
By john lincoln

2002 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I get classic cars and that is what I like . Until I found my gt .well I did some thing I would never do .I traded my 1964 ford galxie 500 in great shape .but I did find my mustang gt 2002 . I thing is the best year I have found .I looked at a lot of them and found the 2002 to be like a tank yes its built that good .so I did find a classic .and I like the idea of having the 289 ci I loved that motor when I was a kid could not kill that motor .so I do not have a bad word to say .I found the classic I was looking for to keep for many years. thank you so much. ford you out did yourself.

Fun in a solid car
By Jim

2002 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Top down fun that is worry free. Proven V-6 engine with automatic is a solid Ford drivetrain. Back seat is for children and packages, not adults. Trunk is small to accommodate the convertible top. Head turning and sporty.

I trust over any new car.
By mommame

2002 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I had a new car and had so many problems. Hard to work and picture it being a throw away car like some. I decided to go backwards to a 2002 V6 that reminds me more of the days a
person could work on a car..HAHAHA
There are some people who have these cars and they are over 200,000 miles.
When you buy something at this age remember it may need a couple things. Don't gripe about it. Do your homework. Some people beat the Hell out of them. I happen to get mine from an older man in his 60's who took care of it.

Mine is black with Bullit wheels. I have a flowmaster 44. Slightly blacked out taillights. It's fun to drive. Very easy going uphill.

I have to say nothing. The rear seats area was going to be very small anyway.