Used 2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:
12345...36

Pros
Cons

Mustang Sally

Lynne Knightstep, 07/29/2009

My daughter and son-in-law bought this car for me, brand-new as a gift in 2000. I love this car and have lots of fun driving it. It has never had anything go wrong with it in the 9 years that I have owned it. It is a beautiful black convertible, very sleek and sporty. This is my second Mustang (owned the first model in 1965) and I highly recommend them.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! THE BEST CAR EVER!

Linda, 03/14/2018
2dr Coupe

I absolutely love this car. I have had it for several years now. I am now at over 220000 miles. I have considered buying a newer car but I am having a difficult time parting with this car. I bought it used and have only had minor issues that I really cannot complain about. The windows stopped working at separate times and the motors were replaced. The fuel pump was replaced. That's the only issues I have had with this car and I am not complaining. I keep up with maintaining the oil changes regularly as I do a lot of driving. I have had so many compliments on this car. It is a beauty. Many people think it is a GT. I cannot say enough about this vehicle. I purchased it used from a family who took excellent care of it. It had about 134000 miles on it when I bought it. I am surprised at how roomy the trunk is and how much I can actually get in there. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard "I love your car". I have had newer cars than this and they may have been more roomier or higher priced but I would not trade this one in for any of them. I have decided to keep it until I can't keep in anymore. I just can't part with a car that has been so awesome! If you are considering buying this car don't hesitate but do your research. I bought from an honest family who took great care of this car. I also did a carfax before purchasing. I could not be happier with my 2000 Ford Mustang! Take care of it and it will take care of you. Update: 9/23/18 I still LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And I still think it is the best car ever! It is still going and since my last post the only thing I have changed is the brakes ( I do a lot of driving) and the alternator. It is so reliable. When the alternator was going the battery lit up on the dashboard giving me plenty of time to find out what the problem was. It has never left me anywhere. Over 234,000 miles and still going strong. I need to get a 4 door car and am still having trouble giving up this car. This will be my favorite car forever.

2000 Ford Mustang 3.8

Danny, 10/30/2009

I was given this as my first car, and I love it. It has 115000 miles and is nine years old, but it is very reliable and runs great. My parents own this car for all of the original miles, and there has only ever been one minor problem with the engine, but it was resolved easily, and the oil is changed every 3000 miles. Mine has a automatic, but I would suggest a five speed manual. I also installed aftermarket headers and exhaust.

Old Reliable.

Truz, 01/02/2010

I commuted 160 miles a day in this and have 202000 on it. Engine still running great. Top is now ready to be replaced last much longer than I thought.

I love my GT

bob501, 08/29/2012

I bought my 2000 GT with 147,000 miles on it and have put another 30,000 on it since. The only mechanical failure was the throwout bearing went out on the clutch thats it. This is my 3rd mustang and my favorite one. This car just keeps getting better.

12345...36