Skip to main content

Used Fusion Hybrid for Sale
Select your model:
12345...34

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Mileage betters window sticker

wharden, 07/03/2011
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I own a 2010 FFH, and it is exactly as advertised and gets better than sticker mileage, your mileage may vary as the owner’s manual states. I do get better mileage on the highway than I do in town. I live in a small town with limited stop lights and signs so I ‘m sure this is the reason for that. I have had a best open road mileage for a trip of 50.2 mpg figured with fill up to verify the computer figures they were within 5% of each other. The return trip netted 45.7 mpg. I drove the vehicle on its first drive from Dallas Texas where I purchased it to my town in Oklahoma and the first ever mileage from 300+ miles driven was 44.7 mpg this was highway driving at speeds 65-70 mph

4 out of 5 stars

Its a salvage title and it did awesome

matt, 10/12/2015
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I liked it. you have to game it to find the best MPG. Which is good for people who are ADD? or who need some added stimuli while driving. The gaming is not a distraction and actually got me to watch the road more. Great daily commuter and 4 passengers fit in great. Sync and stereo is very important to me. sync had some issues and can get annoying but will work well. Speakers bass etc are great. Better than my 2006 toyota sienna XLE. blue tooth is nice. camera is nice. ambient lighting is nice but unnecessary. because you get in and drive. Seats are important. I drive a 2013 explorer at work and the seats are better in the fusion. Owned a 2010 non hybrid Camry before fusion. Camry was an XLE and the wood trim popped and so the inside was nicer. Ride was soft compared to the fusion. Fusion is more sporty. not sure what I like more. Stereo was similar. My Fusion gets 33 in winter (Minnesota) and 35-36 in summer. I can get 38 MPG to work and 40 MPG back if I game it (20 miles each way). averaging approximately 60 MPH on the highway.

Good mileage

jason, 06/17/2018
updated 06/18/2019
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Comfortable ride good mileage drops bit in cold weather. I really like it

1.88 out of 5 stars

Ford Quality still BAD

Jane Roe, 05/19/2010
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car has been a nightmare, its been in the shop more than I've driven it. Traded my 2001 Honda Civic for this troublesome crap. Going to try to get it classified as a lemon and buying a Honda when I get my money back.

4 out of 5 stars

Very good car for daily commute

larry adams, 02/11/2018