Skip to main content
MSRP Starting at
$55,625

Save as much as $1,498
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 F-450 Super Duty, so we've included reviews for other years of the F-450 Super Duty since its last redesign.
1 out of 5 stars

Nothing special

fam4life transportation, 02/22/2021
2020 Ford F-450 Super Duty XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 10A)

So last year I purchased a 2020 ford f-450 in the last week of August, from crossroads Ford in Sanford NC, for my hotshot trucking company. From the start I have had the worst experience with ford. The most recent event was my on January 12, 2020 you truck in which I purchased less than a year ago has broken down. Turns out the truck has a faulty transmission and apparently after a lot of research this is common , so common that Ford is in the process of arbitration because of it. but instead of pulling their truck they continue to see these trucks to the public. today is now February 22,2021 and after 40 plus days and numerous phone calls where I was hung up on by the cooperate office (resolution center), told I would be called back and never called back and treated like a factory defect was my fault. I have almost lost my business because of this. To be a startup company and already be loosing my transportation account is a nightmare. The unprofessionalism of Ford is ridiculous. I will never Purchase another ford. I'm currently still without my truck.

4 out of 5 stars

2019 F-450 Platinum

Eddie , 03/11/2020
2019 Ford F-450 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

This truck is a mule. 30,000lbs begins it is no issue at all. Biggest issue I have is the ride. Only have a little over 2,000 miles but this thing rides pretty rough. Feel every little bump and crack on the road...... hope I don’t regret my first ever Ford

3 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

Bad ass truck

Dave C., 08/14/2021
2020 Ford F-450 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab 4WD DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 10A)

I purchased a brand new 2020 F-450 from Lithia Ford in Boise, Idaho. I have put 39,000 miles on it towing heavy equipment. It is the Platinum Super Duty package and luxurious beyond words. 35,500 towing capacity this is a bad ass beast of a truck. Almost daily strangers approach me and say "Wow, that is a great looking truck". I am extremely pleased with my decision to buy this truck and very satisfied with the service from Lithia Ford.

Love my F450

Steven Meyer, 08/16/2018
updated 02/25/2020
2018 Ford F-450 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I started to get an F250 liked the ride and turning radius of the F450 better. Love the tow prep also. Had my last F250 for 22 years hope to have this one even longer.

Big Red

J Hayes, 07/14/2020
2017 Ford F-450 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I love this truck, whether I'm towing the camper or just using it for my daily driver it gets the job done. Great power when I need it with all the creature comforts that makes it comfortable for my family. Although because of the length you may need two parking spots.