List Price Estimate

Used F-450 Super Duty for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

DO NOT BUY !!!

bryan , 12/12/2009
XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

This truck is junk! The truck is in the shop more than its on the road. My dealer has been excellent but the truck is not! When you go to the dealer their shop is field with 6.4 trucks. I have been a Ford guy my whole life but not any more. Dodge here I come

Junk

BoughtmylastFord, 11/18/2009
XLT 4dr Crew Cab LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Very unhappy with this truck, its allways broke down & in the shop, turbo, engine block, numerous sensors. Sensors that only cost $ 50 and Ford doesn't have any in stock in Canada, hence the truck is out of service for a week. Had at least 10 serious breakdowns. Ford should be buying these back.

More Junk

Charlie, 10/11/2008
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

When it works it is a good truck. In '07 hauling horses and 40 footer it stranded us on the road in Oklahoma. Two weeks, two dealers later it was supposedly fixed. Broke again on the way home. Right now it is in shop in North Carolina. Stranded again on road in Nebraska. Fixed then broke again in NC. Replace injector 1 three times, and elect module once. This truck has been towed to shop four times. When we get it back .... sold.

Love Hate Relationship

Horse Show Hubby, 10/22/2008
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Bought the King Ranch and love the interior. The stereo and nav system are great and I also like the braking. The heating system is excellent and love those heated seats. Really like the low noise diesel engine. Power loss on hills while towing is to be expected but not to s only 11,000 miles on it, I still only get 7mpg hauling and 9.5 in town. 488 gearing robs the mpg. Truck has been takien to the dealer's numerous times because it doesn't feel or sound as though it's running correctly. I'm always told it's fine. I'm waiting for the big "Kaboom!" The governor's got to go and the exhaust system needs a complete over haul.

Dont Let Ford Keep Doing This

Sharon, 04/11/2008
XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Ford decided not to honor their warranty because the truck had been abused... Even though all the proper paper work was given to them of all the oil changes. The engineer would not accept that the oil and filter had in fact been changed. All this goes back to the engine.. Smoking and over heating from the beginning. Apparently the fix did not fix it. Any one else having problems with Ford over warranty issues? I guess they will have it towed back to my house.. (another $400 for towing) unless I let them fix it for $5,000 dollars, and there is no way unless the money falls down from the sky!

12345...9