Used 2011 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews - 98 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Great car for a year
By swodicka84

2011 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Less than a month after my warranty expired, with less than 80,000 miles my water pump went out. Due to the design of the engine, it had to be dropped in order to change the pump. That was over $1200. Coolant leaked into my oil causing an ignition color go one month later. Had to replace rear brakes and pads when a loud grinding noise started, no squealing or notice at all, $375. Now, three months after that, the master cylinder has gone, another $300+. I like driving it, it has room for my kids and dogs, but it seems once one problem starts it doesn't stop. Too bad. It could have been a good car.

Edge and their brakes
By Bob

2011 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Many brake system issues with vehicle

First and Definitely Not Our Last
By John Zinn

2011 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought our Edge with 150k on it and we have put a little over 10000 on it in a year. We love this car. Very reliable and comfortable with good storage space. The only complaints I have is that we didn’t get and AWD in Michigan, the tan cloth interior (not a lot of choice on a used car) and the problems with the touch screen and backup camera that are a known issue with the MyFord Touch. We will be looking at Edges again.

2011 Ford Edge
By Sam Underwood

2011 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought this car new in 2011 and have never had an issue with it, one of the best cars we have ever owned and I highly recommend the Edge is general.

Great crossover/SUV!
By MaryTague

2011 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We have enjoyed our Edge very much. Iran haul quite a lot of stuff, like a van but yet is very comfortable for traveling in. We have made several cross country trips in the 2011 edge. We are in the process of buying another Edge now. We bought this Edge in 2011 but your year selector would not work.