Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Ram Pickup 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Excellent truck, if you need it.

Levi, 02/24/2008

I can't really say anything bad about the Dodge Ram. Its a very nice truck overall. Fuel mileage is about what is expected from the 5.7L Hemi. I average around 15mpg on constant short trips. The interior is very nicely layed out in 07 compared to past trucks. The radio is adequate. The amount of storage space in the cab is just amazing. Overall, if you really need a real truck, this is the one to get. If your looking for good gas mileage, look elsewhere. This is one truck that doesn't hide what it really is.

Great Pickup without all the gadgets

Chris B, 03/10/2007

I have been out of trucks for 10 years but found this one to be an excellent value. I really liked the design and feel when I drove it so I bought it as a way of getting back into trucks. It may seem like a base model in price but it definitely has the look and feel of a much bigger truck. Excellent value in a new truck.

Great truck, but thirsty

1STDODGE, 09/23/2007

This is my first Dodge and so far am extremely satisfied with the exception of the fuel economy. Best I have gotten on complete interstate driving at 70 mph is 15.6. Mostly I average around 13. That's after installing a Magna Flow exhaust system (added 1 - 1.5 mpg). Color, trim, wheels, etc. are amazing and people are always telling me how great it looks. Rides like a dream and plenty of power.

Great Truck with a Hemi

goodtruck1, 01/13/2010

Have driven it for almost 3 years and 48k miles with no problems. Hemi gets 21 mpg in the freeway if I stay under 70 on a long trip. Still comfortable and rattle-free with original tires/brakes/spark plugs doing fine.

Good Truck

Jon, 11/05/2016
Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

167k and still like new. Very big truck with 20's. Almost too big. Drives well, looks awesome. Mpg are not good with hemi. But, I wasnt expecting it to be a Prius. Gone thru two radiators and rear end bearings. Other than that great truck. Would rather have 4.7 and a few mpg increase. Can't really justify having the Hemi, others might. To each his own!

12345...19