Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Ram Pickup 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Now a Dodge fan till the end

Spike, 06/01/2010

I have had a lot of different vehicles most being Chevrolet. I bought a 2006 Impala SS and had so many problems that both my friend and me went out and bought new trucks. This time we tried Dodge. Why do you ask we switched well I really had bad luck with everything else my Chevy truck lost the rear end and then the tranny started to slip and my Impala lost it's engine at 50,000. My Impala was covered my truck wasn't. I bought another Chevy truck and lost the tranny in that and said enough. I talked to several people and they said try Dodge they have had good luck with there's so I did. This truck is so well built, classy looking and so damn tough it gos everywhere and is amazing offroad.

wouldnt own another truck!!

ramforever, 01/28/2012

I purchased my ram 1500 new in 2007. I loved the truck as soon as i sat in the seat. one of the first things i did was tinted the windows and added vent visors. then added dual exhaust out the corners of bumper. The only part of the truck that I didn't like was the mds system it did nothing for gas mileage all it did was make the truck jerk every time it cut in and out. and also the transmission was to smooth for my liking, I bought an Edge programmer to take care of that, adding extra power and firmer quicker shifts, night and day difference. eventually wore through the crappy good year tires they had on it and added cooper zeon ltz tires this also improved ride stability. Loved that truck

Skull's Ride

Skull, 12/05/2006

I love this truck. It's the most comfortable truck I've ever owned. It's huge and parking at times can be a challenge. But I get noticed.The only bad thing is fuel economy. But you must expect that in a vehicle this big. It's very well built, no rattling or annoying noises.The radio has great sound. The truck has exellent vision. Mirrors are large and well placed. I highly recomend this truck! This is a man's truck.

Leaking Back Glass

TErvin, 05/07/2009

For the most part I really love this truck!! Awesome looks and can't beat the power of the hemi! But it is headed to shop for the fourth time for leak in back window. When it rains, the storage buckets under the back seats will have water in them. Can't seem to get it stopped. Also, truck comes out of reverse occasionally. Doesn't happen on a daily basis, but just enough to worry me. Thank goodness I have the lifetime warranty on the powertrain so that it will be covered if it gets any worse. Really hope they can get the leak fixed because I love my truck and don't want to have to end up trading it due to one issue!!

Worthless

billy970, 10/10/2010
SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great truck for someone who doesn't have to have a truck. It struggles pulling my 5000 lbs boat, my 3000 lbs trailer. squats real bad if I put over 300 lbs in the bed. The interior looks like it started out with good intentions but falls real short for usable spaces, like the cubbyhole in the dash, anything you put in there will fall out the first time you take off. I have a blackberry phone and I cant set it anywhere because it will end up under the back seat. At 82,000 miles the the motor that controls the transfer case went bad, at 89,000 miles some transmission part went bad that made me have to shift it manually, at 95,000 I lost a front axle.

12345...19