Used 2000 Dodge Neon Consumer Reviews

Used Neon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

2000 Dodge Neon

Jonathan Hoffman, 08/24/2002

This car has been very reliable, and also fun to drive. I can't say one bad thing about this car. It gets good gas milage too!

My little bubble

Bebe, 09/07/2002

The car has been good, although the power steering pump had to be replaced and the air conditioning broke after using it one summer. The car needs more pep and whats up with the back windows having no power?? I went to Honda to trade my car in and they were totally making fun of my cars lack of power windows in the back seat! Its good as a starter car but definitely move on to something better.

The 2000 Neon

lotusland6, 05/01/2002

2000 Neon. Purchased 3/2000. Presently 51,000 miles. Repairs: 2 recalls both minor Maintenance: Tune up, Brakes, Front wipers, Transmission flush 4 cylinder is a bit sluggish but the passing gear is low enough to provide added torque. I would purchase a standard in the 2.0 Ride is okay for a sub. Although wind noise is noticeable. Overall: With the 2000.00 rebate it is a good buy for the money.

built on a Friday

jason08641, 10/06/2002

I had to give this car a 1 all the way down mostly because of the crappy service I got at Lucas Dodge in NJ. My neon has an intermittant electrical problem that made my car die at least twice a week. Lucas said nothing was wrong with my car or they were too stupid to fix it. Also a/c compressor went out and oil leaks all over the place. Do not buy a Dodge, especially a neon! Definately steer clear of the new svt or whatever it's called. It's just going to be a highly polished turd.

Excellent low budget car

Jhatfi, 11/12/2002

My fiance and I bought her a Neon as her first new car purchase. It has been a good car for commuting and grocery getting. It suspension is a little soft and the motor is a bit noisy, but overall it has been very good to us. The gas mileage has been excellent, the stock stereo is actually very good, the seats are comfortable. I personally think that interior is rather plain and it could use a little refinement bringing it closer to class leaders such as the Mazda Protege and Honda Civic, but what can you expect for around $10k.

12345...15