2018 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

The beast!
By d.left.wich@hotmail.com

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

Speaking from a women's point of view. We absolutely love our 2018 392. IT's fun and exciting to drive, lots of power and handling is great. Of course forget having any passengers in rear seats, or climbing in and out of rear seats with the seat belt hanging you up. But then this is a MUSCLE car not a passenger car. This will be our 3rd challenger in 6 years.. I don't think I can go back to a "normal" car. I"m hooked on the power and sound. NOT made for slick highways of course, if you have a manual forget snow and ice. ANd why have a muscle car without being manual....Otherwise I am hooked

Eco Muscle
By Ir0nSky

2018 Dodge Challenger SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Two months old. It's great all the way around. The ride is very comfortable. The six cylinder is good on gas and has plenty of power. Used primarily for back and forth to work. No problems with car at all so far. Loving it...

The Four Wheel "Fountain of Youth"
By Paul Jaeger

2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

When I drive this car, I feel 30 years younger. I still look like an old fart......but boy do I feel good !!!!

What a car
By Ted McH.

2018 Dodge Challenger GT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I have had this vehicle 11 months. Went through bad Michigan Winter with ease. AWD fantastic. FUN FUN FUN. Keeping me young.

I am usually a Ford Mustang guy
By Rico

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

Well, I owned my Challenger SRT8 for over a year now, so my review is from a year of owning it. I absolutely love this car. I love the whole overall car inside and outside. I've been a Ford Mustang guy for decades. I owned a 87 Mustang GT Convertible, a 98 Mustang Cobra SVT which I Terminated and swapped the engine from a 2004 Kenne Bell Mustang Cobra SVT, a 2003 Mustang Mach 1, and a 2008 Mustang GT. I owned my share of GM muscle also. I owned a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am-WS6 and a 2001 Chevy Corvette. I love all cars as you can see. My dad was an extreme MOPAR guy. When I was an infant, he owned a 66 Plymouth GTX and he had my mom driving the 71 Challenger RT. I'd say 9 years back he purchased my mom a 2008 Chrysler Crossfire and was anticipating buying himself a Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8, but 2 years ago he lost his battle with cancer and passed away June 9, 2016. Last year I came across a Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8 at an Akron, OH Dodge dealership, worked out some numbers and woke up early on a Saturday morning and drove my pristine 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 which only had 25K miles on it to that dealership which was 2 1/2 hours away. I didn't care, sentimentally, I needed that car. Ever since, I have been completely satisfied with this car. I am in love with this car and would love to save for the Hellcat edition. Great car!!!