2018 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

Last True Muscle Car
By Jason

2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

I've wanted a Challenger since '08. Finally bought an '18 Scat Pack 8 speed auto. The car is powerful, strong brakes and a blast to drive. F8 green combined with the body style is an attention grabber. Fuel mileage is down, but this being my 4th Hemi, they take a few 1000 miles to loosen up and return the best MPG. I have seen close to advertised on the highway.
Part of the problem is my love of the skinny pedal on the right. Interior is very comfy. I have a 16 and 14 year old who are 5'10" and 5'8". They have no complaints about the rear seats. When needed the 4-piston Brembo brakes reel the heavy machine down in a hurry. All 4 of my Mopar vehicles have proven reliable and trouble free.

Hey honey it’s a HEMI
By John

2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

It’s a fun car for a senior citizen

My time!
By Jmag

2018 Dodge Challenger GT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

My ‘18 GT is perfect for me. It looks cool, gives me confidence with all wheel drive and is comfortable on the highway. Had it six months and already am planning to keep it. Do not hesitate to check it out!

The beast!
By d.left.wich@hotmail.com

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

Speaking from a women's point of view. We absolutely love our 2018 392. IT's fun and exciting to drive, lots of power and handling is great. Of course forget having any passengers in rear seats, or climbing in and out of rear seats with the seat belt hanging you up. But then this is a MUSCLE car not a passenger car. This will be our 3rd challenger in 6 years.. I don't think I can go back to a "normal" car. I"m hooked on the power and sound. NOT made for slick highways of course, if you have a manual forget snow and ice. ANd why have a muscle car without being manual....Otherwise I am hooked

Eco Muscle
By Ir0nSky

2018 Dodge Challenger SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Two months old. It's great all the way around. The ride is very comfortable. The six cylinder is good on gas and has plenty of power. Used primarily for back and forth to work. No problems with car at all so far. Loving it...