Used 2005 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews - 266 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

12 years of great experience...except for the RUST
By Lori B

2005 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We had a great experience with our T&C......with everything except the body. The makers of the Town & Country have areas on side panels that were not treated properly. You can look at any T&C on the road that was made around 2005 and they ALL have rust in the SAME places. Very Poor design.

Love this van xo
By Nicole

2005 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great family van I love the sunroof heated seats DVD player these are great vans I would recommend to any family one of the best vans out there I have owned many other mini vans and none are as awesome as this one runs and shifts great lots of room and o man the ac will blow u out the automatic door haha jk but all around great van and no one is getting paid to say this lol trust im just in love with this van and so happy I got a good deal on it ❤👌

185,000 miles and still going strong
By Rod Merrill

2005 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The biggest drawback to this vehicle is the body as it is beginning to rust badly belows the doors. This can also be seen locally here in Michigan on numerous other Chrysler T&C and Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan vehicles made around 2005. This is quite disappointing because for us this has been a great minivan.

A dependable road warrior!
By Richie

2005 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

About to sell the vehicle with 245,000 miles. We can't kill it. We just our 24th trip to Florida from Virginia since 2006. It is still running well but my children are in college and my wife is done with the minivan after 11 years. So we finally dropped a few dimes on a newer vehicle. I have had to perform some standard maintenance and thanks to Youtube I was able to take care of most issues on my own. I purchased this vehicle know Chrysler had made some necessary changes in design to the vehicle, the transmission in particular. I have run primarily synthetic motor oils and Lucas Oil Products Fuel Treatment. The suspension has been put to the test vigorously and when you drop all of the seats, the cargo space is cavernous. My wife really loved the stow and go feature. We will miss the storage space. I really can't say enough about this vehicle!

2005 Town & Country, 12 Years Old, 2nd Owner
By John M.

2005 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I recently purchased a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country mini-van. Only had 63K on it. We got it for $6200. Everything works fine on it. I did make a couple of changes to it. I installed new headlight housings because the originals were yellowed and made the van look old. Now it looks like new. I also installed a new modern sound system, since it had a base stereo in it. Now we have a way to play music directly from my Ipod. We've had Chrysler/Dodge mini-vans for over 20 years with exceptional luck. They are solid, dependable and very versatile. Additionally, they are the easiest vehicle to get in and out of. I would 100% recommend a Chrysler/Dodge mini-van.