Used 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Love my Sebring

tstas, 07/28/2014
Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my 2006 Sebring Touring Edition since August 2011. I did have to replace an O2 sensor and heat sync sensor as well as the alternator last year. The car has over 90k on it. It was under 70 when I bought it. Mine has handled nicely and is fun to drive on curvy roads with the top down. Aside from the above mentioned issues I've had no mechanical problems and keep up with routine maintenance. I'm not getting the mileage some others are getting. I get maybe 25 MPG city. All and all, I have no complaints about the car.

Best car I have owned...love my Chrysler

Michele Hurchla, 02/16/2016
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned nice cars but this car is the top.I have owned my car for about 4 years. I love my 2006 sebring touring. Fantastic car, i love the size not too big or too small. Runs like a charm with normal relacement of parts. Its actually really good in the winter. Safety has airbags all around car. I live in the country and drive mostly highway 22-25 miles per gallon. Can't really find any negative. I just hit 170,000 miles and this baby is like the energizer bunny. I'm not kidding. My daughter keeps saying mom why dont you get a new car. I said because I dont need one. I love my car. She sees all the fancy cars out there. What the difference is they have 400.00 car pymts and i dont. I havent had a car payment in over ten years. So I have to laugh when I was younger always thought I needed new car at 70,000 but my Chrysler has proved me wrong. Chrysler please make this same model car again.

great lil car

cherrymarie, 08/01/2013
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got my Sebring just a few weeks ago, and have loaded on the miles....GREAT MPG...average 30 plus on consistent basis. Handles really well, easy to drive, fun to be in...get so many compliments on the look and color. I keep her clean, and when the standard rims are clean, they get so many compliments...stock but ever so sexy. Been easy on the wallet so far, even with 115k on it when I got it...keep up the maintenance, should be a great ride for a while!!!

Dec 2017 SOLD

Dawn, 11/05/2015
Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

5/2017 Well for Christmas I got a new car! I sold the Chrysler for $700, a lot more than the dealer was going to give me. I loved my Chrysler. It was my baby and she treated me well for the 10 and a half years I had her! The only reason I got a new car was that the front end, although I'd had it fixed in 2015, was not going to make another year, or so my husband thought. I'd have kept her for another 10 years if I could have. 11/2016 I still love my girl! More now than ever, because there is no car payment. Had the hood re-painted in the spring; had the ball joint replaced, the window motor replaced, the power door lock mechanism repaired (someone had disconnected it, not removed) , got a nice wood plank to put in the trunk over the spare donut tire well, and now we are looking at getting the trunk POP SPRING repaired. Other than that, this car is worth every penny I paid! I still love it! My husband is always telling me he wants to buy me a new one, but, if I want a new one, I'll go rent one for a day or two! This car has no technology other than a cassette/cd player and one power plug where a lighter used to plug into, of course, it came with no ashtray and at the time, that sucked for me! But now I am a nonsmoker, so I have no issue. 2015: I bought in 2007 Apr with 17k miles on it. Overpriced for sure. Have finally paid it off and not wanting to get into another car pmnt. First thing fixed was the fuel tank...then the drivers window motor... now it is 10 yrs old since it was built and it needs new passenger window motor and some dumb head removed the interior door lock mechanism so I am having to get that installed as well; And needs a paint job! The all leather seats were awesome until my husband had to use my car for a few years, so I just bought slip on seat covers. The trunk 'donut' cover broke the first time my husband pulled it out, so need a replacement for that. I love this car, rides great and is smooth on the highway. Gas mileage, not so good, about 23 mpg. it is now at 118k and just starting to have some things that need to be addressed like ball joints and steering belt; Firestone replaced the alternator a couple months back...

Fun Drive, but no reliability

tribalxgecko, 01/17/2013
Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This was a fun car to drive...when it worked. I owned this car for 4 years and had nothing but problems. Started with 20k miles, now has 80k. Repairs include: Starter (2x), Front Wheel Bearings (5x), Rotors (5x), Alternator (2x), O2 Sensor (3x), Fuel Sensor (1x), Heat Sensor (1x), and Wiring Harness (1x). It burned oil, eventuallydeveloped an oil leak. Power steering squealed like crazy, so I replaced the belt and the pump, still squeals like crazy. Headlight and taillight bulbs blow constantly. It now sits in the driveway because my wife is too afraid to drive it. The engine compartment is too cramped to do anything without tearing apart other components...all in all, a nightmare.

12345...7