Used 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews - 126 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

MPG IS HORRIBLE!
By Johnny Ximenez

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a used 2007 Pacifica 4.0 in 2018. Had it for 5 months. The vehicle drives good. Motor sounds great. Took it to a regular mechanic and ran a code test and shows ZERO on codes. Not sure whether to take it to a dealer to see if it makes a difference. Before I bought the vehicle I read that it's supposed to be 17/20MPG. I am getting about 12.8MPG. Mechanic can't seem to find issue cause there are no codes, tires are properly inflated, air filter not bad, motor sounds good. ANY SUGGESTIONS??? HELP!!! This is with AC running of course. Vehicle has 80,000. Mechanic says it's to early for tune up cause these vehicles can go 100 000 miles before its first tune up

Couldn't be any more pleased!
By Kevin

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased from Carmax with 17,000 miles on it, in 2009. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better vehicle. It's been mechanically sound, offers plenty of interior room, is comfortable to drive, is extremely practical, and has just been a great car. Because of that, I've owned it much longer than I would have any other, and have delayed a new purchase because of my happiness with this vehicle. The only challenge I've had is regarding the heating & air conditioning, and it's stumped the mechanic, but it's always been fixed. I actually figured out the problem recently, and replaced the ac blower motor and resistor, and it's as good as new. Love, love love this vehicle, and so wish they made the new Pacifica with similar body style, comparatively speaking. The new model is essentially a minivan, and who wants a minivan...

Stumped by my Pacifica
By Jan

2007 Chrysler Pacifica 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned the car since 2008 and have loved it up until now. When if start out in the morning in the subdivision, and I am going 20 mph or less, it stalls out on me. Once I turn the car back on it is just fine. I have taken it into the Chrysler dealership twice and they can't fix it. Don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else but I hope you found a solution.

07 Chrysler Pacifica touring
By Chrysler Pacifica

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

The interior is really nice.The 4.0L engine is powerfull maybe a little to much. These cars have a few issues. The tansmission shifts hard. Motor and transmission mounts go bad and the afteraftermarket ones don't last so you have to buy them from a chrysler dealer around $200 each list price. Egr valve goes out on these too. Front control arm bushings fail, front swaybar bushings wear out and cause clunking in front end. Around 150000 miles the radiator and a/c condensor failed. We liked the car but to many repairs are needed.

Powerfull
By Dave Smith

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

If you like fast and comfortable in and around curves, It's like a sports car for a crowd.