Used 2011 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:

Broken Down for the 3rd time with 4 kids
By CHERISE

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 2011 chevy traverse it has went for the stability traction control . The first time they fix it but 2 months later it did the same thing. I took it back and the dealership stated it was the throttled tried to charged me full price but i was under warranty. so as of 3/2018 when they fixed it last night me and kids were leaving church and 2 mins later the tracker went off lost power and died in the middle of the road and started smoking. No oil , no radiator fluid, battery is fine. So not only were we scared for our safety but I am a single mom just moved to a new city. we finally got home and i had to wait to call dealership to get my car come to find out it was towed and so not only am i stranded i had to pay 200.00 to get my car out of jail to have the dealership tow it. This is sad. GM needs to recall this and fix the whole thing because they also changed sensors and its obviously not fixing the real issue. And when they fix it this time and my warranty is out what happens next ??? PLEASE HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS GM!!!!! CONCERNED MOTHER AND CUSTOMER EMAIL---REESEORSINO@YMAIL.COM

Best family Christmas trip ever!!
By Helen

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just a great vehicle all around! We bought it for the 3rd row seating for extended family road trips. It surpassed our expectations, comfortable, quiet and not too hard on the wallet.

Worst car ever
By Tony Iacono

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Complete engine failure at 66,000 miles - perfect maintenance with records to verify and I spent 2 months arguing with GM before they gave me a $2,500 voucher for a new vehicle. If GM is the heartbeat of America - we’ve flatlined. I’m going back to Toyota - better built, better value, better customer service.

Worst suv ever
By Selso Rodriguez

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Do not buy a Chevy traverse, we own a 2009 ltz and it’s been problems after problems and only have had it for a year

Great car - for 75,000 miles only
By Anthony Joseph

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

piece of garbage - engine totally failed at 75,000 miles. Dealer says “sometimes it just happens.” Never had it happen before with any other car. Cannot get GM to return my call but dealer says maybe I can sell it for scrap metal. So many options I never considered. Car looks great -no dents, dings or damage so I guess it’ll be the best looking car in the junk yard! GM -you need to stand behind you product - the best part of your product shouldn’t be the salesman. Waiting 7 days for a call -crickets!