Skip to main content

Used Malibu for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons
4.25 out of 5 stars

Malibu over others in segment

l454s, 01/04/2014
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I had an Accord, son had an Altima, son in law had a Camry. Wife and I know the segment well. After lots of comparing, ended up going with the Malibu as the most car for the money without any compromises. First tank of gas (highway) yielded 36mpg, as have subsequent fill ups. Stop/Start has engaged a few times, almost didn't notice. Ride and cabin noise are on a par or slightly better than others in segment. Chevy My Link system works well with voice commands, bluetooth, and USB thumb drive music. Homelink mated up easily with garage door at home. So far everything works as advertised and we are very satisfied with our purchase.

Also Consider
10 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Equinox
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Very Happy Customer

mrsblack, 07/01/2015
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Came from a 2003 PT Cruiser. I just bought my 2014 Silver LT Malibu 3weeks & I love everything about it except for the start-stop engine and one small thing the base of the seat, besides those 2 small issues the car rides very smooth quite to outside noises. I have three children, so its just enough room for them in the back w/ a car seat & enough space for my 6'1 husband in the front. I love the glow light in the front interior which lights up @ night. This Malibu looks so much better than the older ones', the space, the drive, the look exterior & out. I was going 90mph & didn't realize it, that's how smooth & comfortable the ride is. Glad to be part of the Chevy fam.

5 out of 5 stars

My first Chevy... Great car.

Ado.V, 01/14/2016
updated 01/16/2017
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am in love with this Malibu. It is a great car... interior is much better than Toyota, Honda, Ford or Mazda. Great gas mileage. Comfy smooth ride.

this malibu is for you

zook, 03/07/2016
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

great driving car highway and city, very little to complain about only two things i dont like no spare tire, and stop and start feature i dont like but overall still gets 5 stars

Great Car

Tony, 04/08/2016
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Gets great gas mileage and has some pop with the turbo engine. Haven't had the vehicle for too long, but I've already driven it about 6,000 miles. I'm a mostly highway driver and can get anywhere from 32 to 35 mpg. It rides smooth and quiet and is pretty fun to drive.

4 out of 5 stars