Skip to main content

Used Malibu for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons
2 out of 5 stars

Pretty trash can!

Floridian, 04/15/2019
LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchase it with 40k miles from chevy dealership. First repair was after 4k mile,air intake had some issues. Wheel bearin broke down on 65k as i expected to happen sooner or later. Nightmare started after 90k with fuel trim. I changed front fuel pump,O2 sensors and still my has a problem with fuel trim and MPG. Spark plugs and timming belt changed on 90k and transmission fluid on 100k. Still runing somehow with 109k,but i dont really recommend it to buy it with over 70-80k miles.

1 out of 5 stars
ad labelAd
10 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
View current offers on the Chevrolet Malibu
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

Electrical problems

Patrick, 08/30/2015
LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My 2013 Malibu 2LT is having a major issue that can cause a serious accident.. The steering and all electronics shut down while I'm driving. The motor remains running but all electronics shut completely down. The dealer won't fix this issue and I will put the biggest lawsuit on Chevy if I get into an accident

Impressed so far...

tlimbert65, 08/09/2013
LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car has some pretty stiff competition in the Camry, Accord, Altima and Sonata, but I wanted to buy American from a local dealer, if I could. After comparing, I was impressed enough to buy the Malibu. It's roomy, quiet, comfortable, powerful, and pretty nice looking. The electronics features (OnStar, Bluetooth phone integration, XM radio, driver info system) are handy and work great. Fuel economy was a concern for me, based on ratings, but I've been averaging 31 in my daily commuting (mostly highway) and I've measured tanks of 34 and 36.

4.13 out of 5 stars

2013 Malibu ECO 2SA

ticner58, 12/10/2012
Eco 4dr Sedan w/Premium Audio (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I can't understand all of the negative reviews about this car that are out there from certain publications. I now have 3000 miles and simply love this car. I just did a 880 mile one way trip on all interstate driving and averaged 34.3 mpg. This is while driving between 70 & 77 mph all of the way. Under regular driving, 55-60, I have attained over 40 mpg while commuting to work (18 miles one way). Some publications say to purchase the Camry, Pris or Sonota hybrids over this car. Go ahead and price them out using 2SA option, add a sunroof and see what price you get. I found that I was able to get exactly what I wanted, without getting other options that I didn't want or need with the Malibu.

Classy Car

tanner11, 10/04/2012
LTZ 4dr Sedan w/1LZ (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We purchased our LTZ last week. The color and interior we wanted, White Diamond and Brownstone, was not available in the Chicago area. Our dealer found the car we wanted in Indiana a three hour drive away. We are very pleased with the car which has the Electronics pkg, LTZ Premium pkg and Advanced Safety Pkg. It is very quiet and comfortable. My wife drives the car and has shared that she has received compliments from from people she does not know. This is a car we may have for a while.

12345...15