Used 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews

Used Malibu for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...49

Pros
Cons

Da-Da-Daymm

Take_me_away, 02/05/2004
LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my moms mali..we just got it a week ago and since she has her Corolla i get to drive her car to school. Take the Back twisty road and find the longest possible way to get to school. C mon chevy..tell the truth..i know its not 200 hp..cuz it feels like more..Its especailly great to cruz at night and follow your friends around with their cars..the thumb shifter is soo cool..my cousin even asked my mom to take it to the military ball to impress her friends. Now I Need a defender against people wanting a ride because they see alot of room in the back...she thinks its crip (Nice,Cool)..2 thumbs and 2 toes up for chevy..

I like the Malibu.

Aaron Ferley, 02/16/2004
4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I like the style and feel of this car. It turns and drives nicely. Love the gas mileage this vehicle gets (better than the camary). It also has a very quite ride. Overall a very good car.

My Green Malibu

Joan Graham, 04/18/2004
4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Love this car! Have leased this model twice and have never regretted it! It handles beautifully. Very little effort to drive it. The seats are so comfortable that I could drive forever and not get weary. Thinking of purchasing it at the end of the lease term. Thanks Chevy for making such a dependable care. By the way, my husband has one also! Joan Graham

Happy Malibu Owner

JoAnn Kirk, 04/24/2004
LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased this car last Dec. It gets around 31 mpg in town and 34 out on the hwy. This car has Onstar,and is fully loaded. Power windows,power breaks, ABS breaks,and more that I have forgotten to mention! We have been totally satisfied with this purchase. We looked at a Camery with all the options this one had except for the Onstar feature. The Camery was 29,695. The Malibu was 23,600. I feel we got a great deal and exceptional value purchasing this car.

I LOVE MY MALIBU....

TaniaJo, 05/28/2004
4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

My first brand new car, and I am loving every minute of driving time! I did have some problems, but the dealership took care of me and my Malibu. My parents just purchased a LS Malibu!

12345...49