Used 2010 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

Used Impala for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

excellent car for the price

mmm18, 05/11/2012

I bought this used in 2010, with roughly 20000 miles on it. So far I have been very happy with the car. I did 80000 miles; only one minor issue with the gas pedal at 60000, but nothing else; I drove through snowstorms, rain, etc and I felt very comfortable in this Impala. Highly recommend it! Giving what I paid for it, I consider it the best car I have ever owned.

Great Car

Edward Foster, 11/30/2009

Great car. Convenience package with blue tooth a must have. Ride, handling, fit and finish far superior to my 2003 Impala. Only two minor complaints. My car has the bench seat. The storage compartment in the center arm rest is too far back on the seat and it hinges at the back not on the right side like my 2003, this makes it difficult to reach items in the compartment. The outside rearview mirrors are too small. This car is my third Impala and I am more than pleased with my purchase.

Fleet Car

Frank , 06/06/2010

I use this car as my company car. My last one was a 2007 Impala and had 100K before turning it on my 2010.I already have 25K on this one and had not had any problems . The 2010 model eliminates most of the Impala badging on the outside of the car making it a little more appealing. If you are looking for a large size sedan for basic transportation and no frills this may be the car for you.

not liking this car

impala1018@gmail.com, 03/29/2016
LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Haven't been towed yet but seems to be number of small issues, check engine light, tire wear, wheel bearings, otherwise driven 130,000 engine and transmission appear strong

Road Noise Anyone???

30_yr_gm_tech, 03/07/2012

I am a 30 year GM Tech. Bought this pile of junk for my wife 2 years ago and now has 12K on it. We had a death in the family up north and drove the Impala 1100 miles up. Absolutely the loudest road noise I have heard from a New Car ever! Forget the trunk bowtie ornament falling off, the On-Star/XM Antenna flying off the car on the highway, one of the tire pressure sensors went out, and last week the AirBag light came on setting multiple codes. Ask me why GM doesn't want to hear from me!?!?! My wife and I have had it with the car, tried to trade it in for a quieter car and no GM Dealers want to give me more than half what we paid for it on trade. Even with only 12K on it! Calling GM again!!!

12345...10