Used 2015 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:

Chevy Gem
By Brandon

2015 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I leased this car and I'm going to buy it at the end. It's just a really nice car. It's classy looking. It has perks. It's very comfortable to drive. I've had little or no maintenance on the car. The car is basically silent. I can't hear the engine. It's just a really nice car and I'm going to get it for a decent price!

best car i ever owned.
By H ruiz

2015 Chevrolet Cruze L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

i rented a Cruze 2015 back in 2015, immediately connected with the car and I decided that at the first opportunity I would buy one. after I bought it, drove it for about a year, put 12000 miles on it. Unfortunately somebody hit my car and was deemed a total loss. but in the short time that I drove the car, it gave no trouble whatsoever. I've had my share of cars over the years, but definitely the cruze 2015 is the best car I've ever owned. For my taste the only thing that prevented me from qualifying it as perfect, it's the fact that could have used a bit more power,(I had the 1.8 l4 engine). Overall for what I used the car (commuter and running weekend errands) it was the best car ever.

My Chevy Cruze one year anniversary
By Brennan

2015 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this car back in August of 2016 with 19,900 miles on it. I have now owned it for about a year and a half and I am at about 38,300 miles. In a way, it kind of "just happened" but I've had my eyes on a cruze and have done a lot of research about a year prior to purchasing it. I believe it was meant to be, and oh boy am I glad it was. I'll start with the exterior. I think it looks great from just about all angles, and it has just enough of a "sporty" look to it so it could bat some eyes every now and then. I really enjoy the daytime running LED's as well (a feature which is standard on 2015 models and up). Now lets talk interior. The inside looks just as nice as the car does on the outside. At night, you can really notice and appreciate the stylish light blue lighting that spreads across the infotainment and gauge cluster. I only own the LT model so I don't have any of the fancy bells and whistles, but I will say- compared to other base model cars for around the same price as my Cruze, I'd say Chevy definitely takes the cake. Many, if not all buttons are plastic which was to be expected and none of them have broken on me to date. The seats are decently comfortable, although I do notice my lower back starting to feel uncomfortable after extended trips. Rear seats don't have too much going for them other than a car charging port and a fold down cup holder/armrest located in the middle of the back seat. A very nice touch. Rear visibility is only somewhat of an issue when backing up out of parking lots due to the rear windshield being positioned higher up than some other cars, however other than this I haven't had any complaints about it. Cargo space is great with the exception of the center console. Its about half the size of a standard size one, and this is probably due to space restraints because it's a "compact sedan". There are "pocket spaces" in the driver and passenger seats, as well as both rear seats as well. The front seat pocket spaces are larger than the rear ones. The glove box space is pretty standard, it can fit a good amount of miscellaneous things here and there. Trunk space is definitely a 10/10, very large for the cars size. I love it. I've only had one repair on the car and that was the driver side window regulator. It must have went out of alignment with the window itself. I used it on a very cold day and the window was frozen shut. I'm probably somewhat at blame for this because I kept trying and trying until it seemed to bust. It was still under warranty at the time, but I think the cost on the invoice was about $100-$130 for it. Maybe less. Other than that, I've had no repairs needed on the car since and the regular maintenance costs are low. Nothing that's broken the wallet (so far). Overall, i'd definitely recommend this car to any first time buyers or younger buyers. I am a college student who travels to and from home quite often and it is a very smooth ride, especially on the highway. You'll also love the great gas mileage. I get about 35 on the highway which is great.

Don’t let size fool you !
By Isaac Q

2015 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

When I first bought my 2015 cruze I was a little set off by the size and the back seat room coming from an SUV. I would never look back. I bought my cruze winter of 2015 and with coming from an suv I was worried about front wheel drive but it handled just fine. One thing I love about the cruze is the quality of it, this car has such great quality between the solid slam of the door to the firm knobs on the radio. The wide variety of features you get for the money is in beatable. I have a 2LT and I have everything I need, heated seats, leather, touch screen, remote starter, Xm and so much more. The ride quality is super good. Everyday I drive this car is like it’s the first. It handles well around windy curves or just cruising in town. My only complaint with this car is that it can tend to hit bumps a little harder than I’d like but not too bad, the acceleration can lag a little, sometimes I notice some road noise but not bad and last the heat can take a little bit to fully heat up but the heated seats make up for it. Over all this is a great car for so many reasons and I don’t regret buying it at all. I’m definitely a Chevy guy for life now !

Never Again
By CNG

2015 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Very disappointed that I really have to pay to upgrade my navigation system $150. All other cars I have owned upgrade for free. Deal breaker in buying another Chevrolet.