2021 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

$58,900

Save as much as $206
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Fantastic value but still a GM product

Davelv, 04/28/2021
Stingray 2dr Convertible w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

For $90k the exterior panels should align, there should be radiator protective screens, using Alexa shouldn’t blank the info screen requiring shutting off the car to fix and there should be adaptive cruise. Could also use map pockets on center hump. But to get 27 mpg doing 80 mph is pretty impressive for 495 hp engine even if it does run rough at idle. Easy to drive long distances.

SPEEDY BEAUTY

SPEEDY BEAUTY, 06/07/2021
Stingray 2dr Convertible w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

YOU'LL LOVE IT!!

Finally got it right

Jeff, 06/10/2021
Stingray 2dr Coupe w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I took it for a test drive and was blown away. Styling,performance and great value. Finally an Italian looking sports car without the headaches of reliability.

So much fun

Lakewood Ranch, 06/12/2021
Stingray 2dr Convertible w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

It is beyond description as to how much fun it is to have this car as our daily driver.

Best Corvette Ever!!

PHumphreys, 07/15/2021
Stingray 2dr Convertible w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I have owned a C4 Corvette since 1990. I wanted to upgrade to a convertible and I was waiting for the C8. I was able to spend some real quality time behind the wheel (16 hours). The pictures make it look like there isn't a lot of interior room and I was worried about getting in and out (I'm 55). This car was beyond great. First the ride was smooth, it felt like my challenger more than any corvette that I have ever driven. Power was there but more important the backend didn't break out when stepping on it. I only had experienced wheel spin once romping on it hard. There was plenty of interior room and it wasn't hard to get in and out. Easier than my C4. The stereo was excellent. The only complaint is backing out of parking spaces. You are blind for a minute or two but the rear view mirror camera really helps out. The convertible is really nice. I had the top down as much as possible. I really liked the fact that I could slow to 30 and then bring it up (or down). Top down side glass up, rear glass down and ac on, traveling at highway speeds was really enjoyable.