Used 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

Used Corvette for Sale
Select your model:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

Fabulous car

Pat, 05/15/2019
2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Second Corvette. First was a 2000. The 2009 is a substantial improvement in many areas; acceleration, ride, comfort, and functionality. So much fun to drive. A real head turner when driven down the street. Just pure quality throughout. It is a true sports car. What you give up in comfort is made up (easily) in just pure fun driving experience.

'08-Z06 to '09 Callaway

WFO(selectively), 01/19/2010
Competition Sport Spec Ed 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

All an individual has to do is test drive a current vette in any form to measure it up versus the other brands in it's class and the value is so remarkably apparent.Purchased a 'o8zo6 coupe and the bug of exhilaration hit me during the few thousand miles I put on it. I traded it in after six months as if the 505hp.7.0ltr didn't suffice. Had to go for a 580hp.t-top cyber-grey 6spd. callaway-vette with a super-charged 6.3l(LS3)Also, add the lightest road wheel available,some oversized brakes,short-throw shifter,sport seat package and multi-pro suspension system. You have a vehicle that equals the ZR1 in the quarter mile and is warrantied 3yrs/36000mile powertrain for much less dinero.

Great Machine

ballistix, 09/23/2008
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought my 09 Cyber Gray coupe three weeks ago. Equipped with 3LT, Z51, NPP, 6 sp, 2 tone ebony/titanium interior and forged polished wheels - this car is very fast and refined compared to my C5 ZO6. Fantastic engine -torque like a train and always just a toe tap away. Clutch is very smooth and shifter is much more refined. Interior is more polished than past generations. Car is very quiet and smooth inside without tire rumble. In fact, I could stand to hear that beautiful exhaust of the NPP all the time rather than just above 3500rpm (where is that fuse?). Absolutely a great ride and a best buy compared to the other vehicles in its class.

What a ride

2vetter, 12/23/2008
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd Vette and this lady is not only good looking but fast & fun to drive. I also have a 99 and love the change in headlights on this one. The paddle shift provides a real sporty feel to an already sporty car. After siting in one at a car show this year, I am looking forward to spring when I can really enjoy the removable top and the awesome Bose sound system. I had a creaking noise when first purchsed but thanks to a service bulletin it was due to unlubricated roof panel latches. The dealer took care of it and I am a very satisfied driver. This car has a noticeable power increase vs my 99 and the cyber grey was a fantastic choice

What a car!

pasadena, 05/08/2009
Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

My first vet. Always wanted a vet so I went with the z06. This car has the numbers like the 911 turbo but z06 won't drain your savings account. The car has so much power and the handling is just solid!

1...234567