Used 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

Used Corvette for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Vetteman

John, 02/28/2016
Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

My 2009 Z06 has been a great car over the past 6 years. Truth be told, we only have 19000 miles on the car but it has been everything we had hoped it would be when we purchased the car.

Best sports car for the buck!

Rick2r, 07/04/2020
Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Great car, should have bought one sooner!

FUN CAR -- POOR RELIABILITY

SPAGHETTI, 01/12/2010
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Exceptional performance, terrific design, and fairly good overall comfort. It looks great, drives great and is most certainly a head turner. A superb bang for the buck. Unfortunately, I’ve seen my car more often on the service lift than in my garage. The navigation unit had to be replaced three times, and a very allusive grinding noise coming from the center of the car has kept the vehicle in the shop for multiple diagnoses and attempts at repair for many days. The problem is still not completely resolved. I look for the day when GM can manufacture a car that is just as reliable as Honda and Toyota. I only put up with these inconveniences because it’s a Vette.

Best Car I've Owned

sjambo, 08/04/2010
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I'm now 44 and this is the most amazing car I have ever owned - I wish I owned corvettes when I was younger. It has the speed, acceleration, style and it makes heads turn. My Z51 is not built for comfort but more on performance. I enjoy every minute of drive. I have only floored the accelerator once from 80 mph for about two seconds then I was right away at 115 mph - to tell you the truth I get nervous because of the speed and acceleration! This car is no toy and it needs a lot of getting used to. An equivalent car with this performance would cost you over 150 grand. Check the Youtube on Corvette vs Lamborghini, or vs Ferrari. The vette will easily outperform those luxurious cars!

Low mileage, full leather

Frank Dalton, 07/12/2016
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Resale prices on these are VERY low. For me, best looking Corvette ever--and I had a new 1965 Fifty years ago. Amazing performance but no fun at seven- tenths. If you are in a position to drive 100+ mph daily, this is a great ride. At legal speed, not so much fun. Less than 9,000 miles--mostly highway--in seven years. Always garaged. Always starts & runs reliably. Awesome performance. If you want a premium example of the previous Corvette body, check it out.

12345...7