Used 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

Used Corvette for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Awesomeness

aecmew, 04/15/2010
ZR1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This car is astounding. I'm amazed by it's performance. As a daily driver it feels like a regular car. On the track. It feels like a rocket. Out of the many sports cars I've driven. This is the most sublime. The track is its home but you'd never know it when driving it to work. Nav works good, sound system is good, overall ergo. Good.

Gorgeous Ride!

Steve Harden, 05/18/2017
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

You can't buy more performance for the money. My crystal red metallic tint coat coupe is the best looking car on the road!

Excellent Vehicle

AF_Ret, 10/14/2008
2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Took Museum delivery of 09 Atomic Orange convertible with 4LT, NPP, Z51, Auto, Nav system on 22 Sep. Drove back to So CA and it was the most confortable long distance ride of any car that I have owned. The 6 way power seats are extremely comfortable and exceeded my expectations. Handled like a dream on winding mountain roads. Could not believe the acceleration that this car has. Gas mileage better then expected, 26.6 MPG cross country and this included city, mountain and interstate driving during break in period. A great automobile.

Many improvements

Bill48, 12/12/2008
2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I had a 2005 Coupe and had a lot of trouble with it, mostly electronic. I also was not impressed with the noise when driving. The 09 has taken care of all these issues. It rides better and so much quieter that I can hear the radio at highway speed.

2009 Cyber Grey Coupe

Mac McLaughlin, 11/19/2009
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Best Vette I have had so far. I have owned a 68 conv, 03 conv, 06 3LT automatic coupe and now a Cyber Grey Coupe 1LT Z51 manual with Dual Mode Exhaust. Only thing I miss about the 3LT 06 is the seat memory, makes it alot easier to get in and out. All the other bells and whistles with the 3LT are a waste in my opinion. Opted for the solid colored roof over the see through, too hot for Florida. Manual tranny is the only way to go with the Vette. Great daily driver. I am getting around 18 mph overall, about 3 mpg less than the 06. Brakes don't squeak like the 06. Buy the Wheel/Tire warranty from dealer ..well worth it. Best buy out there, $4K rebate on existing 09's made me pull trigger.

12345...7