Used 2011 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Colorado for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Nice Truck !!!

bonharbor, 08/18/2011
LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

1600 miles on it and quite satisfied so far. I pulled a small pop-up trailer less than 100 miles and I was very impressed by the trailering aspects of the vehicle. The gas mileage was 14.5 per gal on the round trip. In summary good value, good looking black truck.

DON'T RELY ON EXPERT REVIEWS

dchronister, 04/08/2011
LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

DON'T RELY ON EXPERT REVIEWS,LIKE CONSUMER REPORTS,EDMUNDS,ECT.... LOOK AT CONSUMER REVIEWS, THOSE ARE REAL WORLD TESTS ON THE COLORADO. IF I WENT BY A PARTICULAR(SO CALLED EXPERT) I WOULD NEVER HAVE BOUGHT THIS TRUCK. THIS IS MY SECOND COLORADO IV'E OWNED,A 04 COLORADO EXT, AND NOW A 2010 EXT. LOVE BOTH OF THEM! GOOD MPG,GOOD POWER,VERY NICE LOOKING TRUCK...AND DID NOT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH EITHER OF THEM, VERY RELIABLE! IF YOR IN THE MARKET? DON'T SKIP THIS TRUCK, ITS A VERY GOOD TRUCK.

Starting issues

Gloria Christensen , 04/27/2021
LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

Bought my 2011 Colorado brand new and in 5 years had starting issues. Had to wait 10 minutes before it would start. At first it was only once in a while and now it's a lot more frequent. I wouldn't own another Colorado ever again!

Step up from my Sonoma

Romin Roman, 10/12/2010
LT3 4dr Extended Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After first 600 miles, I LOVE it... Had 95 Sonoma for 162K miles & this was logical choice to upgrade. Very glad I did. Very fun, and responsive. Many comments about how beautiful/pretty & I correct that this is a "Buff/Handsome" truck.

descent pickup.

Tom Reich , 06/07/2021
LT1 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

4 cylinder automatic transmission gets 15mpg towing my 3,500 lb boat 600mi. Needed extra leaf springs in back to alleviate rear end sag. Otherwise had satisfactory power and ride.+⅚