Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT Coupe Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Best Birthday ever!
By SweetMar

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My husband bought my Camaro for my birthday. (no ladies - you CANNOT have him!) I have had it for one year, and living in Western New York means I can only drive it 7 months out of the year. But during those months it is my "every day driver." I get lots of thumbs up, or people mouthing "nice car" to me as I'm driving. My husband says I'm the "coolest, hottest Gramma in town". I'm 54 and love every minute I'm in this car.

The "throwback" look (I remember the 60's), and the Red Jewel color - beautiful!

The only improvement I would make is to make the sunvisors bigger or extensible.

Fantastic!
By linder

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned my Camaro for a year now and am VERY happy with it. No problems at all. Runs great, looks fantastic, fun to drive. I'm seeing more and more Camaros on the road, but I still get comments in the parking lot or at the gas pump. I've had no trouble with the paint, the finish is fine.

Handles well, got all the power I need. I like that I can plug in my ipod.

It needs a navigation system. ONSTAR is a pain for directions. Would be nice to have a bigger trunk opening - I can barely get my golf clubs in it. The cup holders are too close to the shifter (I have a 6 speed).

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Not so good
By Kathy Spomer

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been a nightmare. We drove it home from the dealer on May 28th. 1 month later it was back as the passenger side airbag sensor had to be replaced. One week after that it was back again the passenger seat belt had to be repaired as it did not register and caused the chime to go off. The final blow was when I picked it up and the antennae no longer works. No XM Radio and after several calls to the dealer and now GM it has been 2 months and they cannot find the parts and tell us to do whatever we have to do! New car and no radio. What happened to GM? I had a Camaro and a Corvette so I have been dedicated to Chevrolet and GM. Not anymore!

Check car out at the dealers using a check sheet and if the part and fix it before it goes to sale. If GM can't find the part...take one off the line and keep your customers happy. I am the customer! I worked at SBC for Whitacre and your customer service needs to be improved.

Best car on the road but more
By B

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car it is my dream car. Ever since I saw it in the previews for Transformers. Once I got my own it was amazing the looks you get the feel it gives you. I want to add to it but it s got everything so I wouldn't know where to start.I like the way it handle but I still haven't used the manual shifters on the steering wheel. My only problem is the handling on turns. But it may be my lead foot.

The interior lighting and the tires. The interior design and the exterior design.

bigger variety of accessories to help personalize each vehicle. Upgrades for the v6 engine. and standard splash guards on each vehicle to match exterior color.

little clunk but still kicks
By gotink2dude

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The only think I can say is this car is "HOT"! I head turner. One little problem. I have a clunking noise in the front end when I go over bumps at slow speeds. Started about 700 miles. Been to dealer but no one there can here it so they say. Took it to a different garage, and 2 people drove it and heard it. Went back to dealer and they still can't hear it. Just going to wait till it gets really bad then take it back. Until then I'm going to enjoy it, let everyone stare, and wish they had one.

The whole car is just bad a...

Did some reading forums, and seems there are many that have the same clunking. Just fix the problems. You got to expect some. Not everything is perfect.