Used 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Solid Car

airmac, 06/09/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

Just sold my 95' Z28. It was a pretty solid car. The only maintenance I had with it was replacing the high pressure line from the power steering. Fun to drive and its got nads. The ride is a little bumpier than I would like, but the acceleration and handling make it worth the money. Get decent gas mileage if you're not gassing it all the time. Gonna miss my baby.

Hard to park but great car!!

Dale L, 07/14/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

Loved the power of the V-8! Not much on traction in wet or snow. This is a fair weather friend only. Always started except when I wanted to steam clean the motor once. Dont do it!! Great gas mileage on trips {26hwy}. Loves to eat Mustangs alive!! Seats need alittle more cushion and support. Sound system rocked {Bose}! Getting use to not seeing the long front end and parking was always fun. Thank gosh for plastic front ends!! Some interior parts like to break after time. Watch for the window felts that wear out in short time and scratch the side glass.

It's just so much fun to drive

Gib, 08/24/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I love my Camaro! It's has so much power and having a 6 speed just adds to the experience. I've never driven such a fun car before. I love how sleek it looks and though it's a 95 it doesn't look out of date and many people ask me if it's new. I haven't had any problems with it so far, but I've only had it for a year. I recently took it to the mechanic and they said it was doing great. Unfortunately I have to sell it because I've moved and with the new rent I can't afford the car payments, but I truly hate to see it go.

95 Z28

Koby, 09/15/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

This has to be the best car I have had. The Z is a blast to drive and it is has been reliable since day one. With a good set of all season tires it can be used as a yearly car. Gas milage is normal for a 95 car, it might be a v8 but it does good on gas. What other car can you use for a daily driver and then take it to the track on the weekends and have fun with it?? All around great car.

Great car

mattz28, 11/07/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

It is very fun to drive. I change the oil at least every 3,000 miles and do all scheduled maintenance. I have not had any problems in the year I've had the car. The back seat is a bit small but I never have to sit in it. The front seats are comfortable. It performs and handle great. It isn't perfect, but considerring I only paid $9000 for it I can't complain.

12345...13