Used 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Reviews

$730 - $1,877

Used Beretta for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

"MY BABY" !!!!!!!!!

Jennifer DeArmitt, 03/03/2004

NO REGRETS FOR THIS PURCHASE! BOUGHT IT 2 YRS AGO, DRIVE IT ALOT; NEARLY 1000 A WEEK SOMETIMES & IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN DESPITE SLOW OIL CHANGES (LAST ONE WAS OVER 10000 MILES AGO). I DON'T LIKE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER CONTROL BEING A ROTATING, ROUND KNOB AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE NOT HAVING A DELAY FOR WIPERS BUT THOSE ARE MINOR COMPLAINTS CONSIDERING THE DEPENDABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE. WITH DARK TINT, BRA FROM MANUFACTURER AND REGULAR WAXING IT IS AN EYE CATCHER YOU WON'T SEE BROKEN DOWN SOMEWHERE. I'D ADVISE ANYONE NEEDING A RELIABLE CAR THAT IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE AND EASY TO INDIVIDUALIZE VISUALLY TO BUY ONE!!

My First Car

Foo24Z26, 03/22/2004

It was very sporty looking for a 1995. I love the acceloration and quickness of the car, it's easy to pass with on the highway, nimble and agile in the city. I bought it with 38,000 miles on it, and now have over 150,000; and I still love it. I've only ever had minor wear and tear items be replaced on the car and it's been extremely reliable.

Has its Days

Bilke, 05/11/2004

This is my second Beretta so that says a lot. I bought a Z26 new and a coupe used. It has over 125,000 miles and it still runs pretty good. The handling is great. My Z26 was very fast. My coupe is just so-so.

Nice car

bigdan3, 08/19/2007

I have worked on cars for 35 yrs now, and this is a well built ride. My z26 has 181,895 miles on it and i plan on getting a lot more out of it. it still looks new and drives like new. 30mpg not too bad.

Good car!

sillygirl, 01/18/2003

This car is a good car. I haven't had to many problems with it and have owned it for almost eight years! The only main problem i had was i had to replace the engine, but other than that, it's very reliable. A very comfy car to drive in. There aren't that many goodies with my car, just the basic radio, no tape player or cd player. But it's a good car that will get you were you need to go to!